Best Approach For A Person Who...

Best Approach Person Who - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jun, 2006 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Is easily spooked
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Is easily spooked?

Some humans are very susceptible to being startled for any action they were not expecting. The action may not need to have been planned to target them, but instead may natural sounds such as a knock at the door, calling their name, etc.

Consider the following. You need to approach someone who is quietly reading a book in a room, but has not seen you enter as their back is turned towards you. What do you do if you know any sound or touch may cause them to be started?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Who Person For Approach Best

My wife is easily spooked, so I try not to scare her. I try to announce myself in anything from a ways away so its not just suddenly next to her. I find that the further away she can her me coming, or calling her, the less she gets spooked.

1st Jun, 2006 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Best Approach For A Person Who... History & Civil Business Politics

I would say make a low to high noises such as drag your feet from early o'clock or making slightly frequent tapping noises as you approach. Really in the end, there is no way around this save for making sure the person is not in a dead sound environment. Since the more silence there is the more likely you will be spooked when you do hear noise (you can see this technique used in thrillers and horror movies).

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Best Approach For A Person Who...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,