Tooleychris Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Kittenpunks game might have an opening since - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st May, 2013 - 4:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2013 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Tooleychris Introduction - Page 2

You update your avatar via your control panel. There are preset avatars that you can choose from: Edit Avatar.

Please notice the edit made to your last post. We do not use any kind of net talk here. You may want to review our Constructive Posting Policy to get an understanding of this community.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2013 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Tooleychris

Hi, welcome to the community. Quite an introduction you wrote, I enjoyed reading it. Yes. Here, differently from what normally happens nowadays, we enjoy reading well written posts. Doesn't matter the lenght, as long as they are expressed in a cledar form and easily understandable by everybody, even non-English speakers like myself.
Is for this reason, and to keep a certain standard, that net talk, abbreviations, e-moticons and slang are not welcome.

You will quickly realize that the rules here are not so many and are easy to follow once you get the hang on them. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

There are two possibilities open for new players in the Member Wars board. Oinodaemon's custom RPG (Inspired to Dungeons & Dragons) and KNtoran's new Advanced Dungeons & Dragons adventure that is still in its recruitment phase (you already found it by yourself if I'm not wrong). Starting a game of your own is also a possibility but I would wait a little before that: new members struggle to find players. People want to be sure you will be consistent and not disappear after a few months.

Welcome again. Hope to see you as an active member of the Forums.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2013 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Tooleychris Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Dude take a deep breath and begin again. Just create your character in Dungeons & Dragons and like move on from there. Were you trying to be funny by choosing an avatar with "Mature" on it? laugh.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2013 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.6%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Page 2 Introduction Tooleychris

international QUOTE (tooleychris)
Not confused...

international QUOTE
NOW I'm confused...

There is plenty of help around. If its not written somewhere or you can't find the answer just ask.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2013 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Tooleychris Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Tooleychris

Take a deep breath? I'm not frustrated or angry. I've already generated a character for an
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game. Cannot wait to get started. Thanks for advice.

Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Tooleychris Introduction

Dude I didn't say you were angry I was just looking at Persephone's visit to your threads and that same thing you said about being confused. Anyways you should probably hook up with one of the other Dungeon Masters because Kntoran hasn't started his game yet unless you like want to be in JB's but you don't even have 1 core post yet.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Tooleychris Introduction - Page 2

If you want to start playing right away, your best choice is Oinodaemon's game because is already running and still have free slots for new players. Just draft a character in the appropriate thread so you can join. You should also have a look to the rules for his setting (there's a dedicated thread in the Member Wars board) because he is running a custom variant of the classic Dungeons & Dragons.
Have fun.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 41
Flag Posts: 521
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 127.35 FP
Charm: 7

Tooleychris Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Kittenpunks game might have an opening since a Player hasn't been around for a few weeks(if you wish to be in more than one game).

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Dec, 2012 - 7:17am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Tooleychris Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,