Children Spending Your Money Online

Children Spending Money Online - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th May, 2013 - 6:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Take care, downloading's child's play

Adults making online purchases using a smartphone is one thing. A child accidentally spending your hard-earned cash on an electronic game is quite another. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2013 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Online Money Spending Children

Accidentally? Hello? I don't think so. I have friends who know their mom passwords and they use it to take money from their accounts and make purchases online and I mean expensive purchases!

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2013 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Children Spending Your Money Online Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I make sure my children do not have access to my money and are not able to make a online purchase. Feel that if they need to buy something on line they can go out and get their own job and then they can buy what ever they want on line or in a real store. I would say those that give their children access to their accounts are not helping their kids learn about money and spending.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Accidentally? Ha! If the child took your credit card and spent your money on an Massive Multi-player Online Role-playing Game, then it is not 'accidental spending'--it is theft. Punish your child for his crime and make him do chores to earn back what he stole. Be sure to lock your credit card in a safe so this does not happen again.

Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[..] It seems like someone needs to be more careful. If mere kids can get access to your credit card information, then I'd hate to see what an identity thieving adult could do.

> TOPIC: Children Spending Your Money Online

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,