Omar Borkan Al Gala Banned For Being Handsome

Omar Borkan Al Gala Banned Handsome - Studies of Islam - Posted: 28th May, 2013 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Omar Borkan Al Gala Banned For Being Handsome Is it part of Islamic law to stop someone from being in public just because they are handsome or beautiful?
27th Apr, 2013 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Well, nobody can deny he is very good looking but deport him for being too handsome?

international QUOTE
Getting deported typically isn't something you'd brag about. Then again, most people aren't deported for being "Too handsome."

According to Emirates 24/7, Saudi Arabia recently deported three United Arab Emirates men over concerns their dashing good looks may prove irresistible to Saudi women.

The Emirati men had been attending the Jenadriyah Heritage and Cultural Festival in Riyadh, the Saudi capital, reports the Telegraph, when an officer spotted the dapper delegates and gave them the boot.

A statement in Arabic-language newspaper Elaph, translated by The Telegraph, added, "A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices] members feared female visitors could fall for them." Source 4

Omar Borkan Al Gala Banned For Being Handsome (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2013 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Handsome For Banned Gala Al Borkan Omar

Yeah, I read about this on the newspapers a few days ago. Sometimes is not easy to comment facts that are beyond any logic. If we don't want to lose faith in human intelligence, we must assume that they did something against the law or against the moral and their being handsome is just something made up by the media to get the headlines.

Rather off topic, but...
Otherwise, I will start understanding why that American woman decided to marry her dog (news of some years ago, sorry but I really have no clue on how to quote or link the source).

27th Apr, 2013 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Omar Borkan Al Gala Banned For Being Handsome Islam Studies

He is "Okay" looking, he looks a little on the feminine side, not my type. Men should be 100% masculine in my opinion. But yes, you cannot deport someone for being good looking!

28th May, 2013 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Handsome For Banned Gala Al Borkan Omar

I read that a secret admirer gave him a brand new Mercedez. He received a huge popularity boost and well yes, he is very good looking and hopefully he also has a good brain.

> TOPIC: Omar Borkan Al Gala Banned For Being Handsome

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,