Faith Healing Vs. Medical Treatment - Page 3 of 3

Faith healing while a valid practice is still - Page 3 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 12th May, 2010 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Atheism vs Belief
12th Sep, 2008 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Faith Healing Vs. Medical Treatment - Page 3

JB and LDS_forever I can not place fully what I am feeling in words but I think LDS is right some times things are meant to be for reason we do not always see.

I can not ever recall having heard or known one to be miraculously healed from a condition like your son has. I also do not think he is this way for naught. Some where along the way your family will have an influence on some one who will directly benefit from who Filipe is. It will change that person dramatically and what other action may occur from that change we might never know but it will have been part of a bigger issue that gets resolved.

My wife in her tens forgot how to love and had hardened her heart. At 15 or 16 she started to help handicapped children as she felt it was a good think to do. A boy5 years old with energy galore was her target. Just play dates to give mom and dad a break. She regained faith in love from that small boy.

The fall out was she whent on to partner up with more older children. One had no faith in his self but he since graduated colledge, but can not drive due to low reflex levels. He was in grade 10 at a grade 5 level when my wife met him. Took 10 years to get him through the rest, but it was my wife who stayed his side and helped him through. He is now employed as a welder in a small shop that understands his limits.

Another girl who would our bridesmaid at our wedding had spinal diphtheria and could not write at 13 years of age. My wife stuck with her a long time and though may issues she graduated high school and works full time.

My wife well accepted me as a husband and we have tow great boys. My wife also retaught me what rue love is and I am much better off for it.

My wife always gives the finishing of these tasks to that first boy who gave her the greatest gift .. love, I do as well.

So I do not know if Filipe is to be "healed" or if his gift is siting waiting for some one later down the line. I know this takes little away from the pain of watching what transpires day to day. I do know in his own accord and time God will give Filipe what he needs in all aspects of is life. I also know if we remain faithful and praise every day and ask for Gods picture of Filipes future you will be shown.

Recent healing has been received by my oldest in a very unique way. He has a very large obedient streak that we have been praying for years about. We were guided to a christian councilor and tutor who speak openly to him about it reinforcing our etchings and over two months he has changed greatly. I have no Idea why it took this long but the tutor just recently set up shop as she had been guided to do so and all of her students are receiving healing in issue through her.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Treatment Medical Vs Healing Faith

Name: JM

Comments: I would like to read this study, where can I find it?

12th May, 2010 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Faith Healing Vs. Medical Treatment Beliefs Religious General

Faith healing while a valid practice is still in its infancy I feel. While our abilities with scientific medicine is well advanced. I would say try and heal threw faith but also use medicine if it is available. Using the two together would be more beneficial than one alone.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Faith Healing Vs. Medical Treatment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,