Kalli Atteya Wears Burka In Egypt To Save Son

Kalli Atteya Wears Burka Egypt Save Son - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Apr, 2013 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th Apr, 2013 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Kalli Atteya Wears Burka In Egypt To Save Son

I can imagine myself doing the same thing in order to save any of my children. I'm glad to hear this story had a happy ending, often times it isn't the case.

international QUOTE
A mother dressed up in a burka and flew to Egypt to take back her son who had been kidnapped by his father and forced to live as a Muslim.

Kalli Atteya, from Pennsylvania, put on the traditional Muslim clothing as a disguise so she could wait until 12-year-old Niko got off the school bus in the city of Alexandria.

She then grabbed his arm and moved him towards a waiting motorized cart with the words: "Get in."

The boy recognized his mother by her blue eyes which peered out of a slit in the burka and without saying a word did as he was told. Source 9

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2013 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Son Save Egypt Burka Wears Atteya Kalli

This woman showed a courage that is not common. Going in a foreign country, disguised but with still the possibility of being recognized (not many Egyptians have blue eyes), facing the unknown for the love to her son. Not counting how much money the whole operation required. In my opinion Kalli Atteya could safely be defined as a heroine.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

> TOPIC: Kalli Atteya Wears Burka In Egypt To Save Son

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,