Is It Necessary To Attend Church? - Page 2 of 2

I believe God commands his children to go - Page 2 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 14th Oct, 2007 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
14th Oct, 2007 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Is It Necessary To Attend Church? - Page 2

QUOTE (Maicman @ 22-Dec 04, 2:28 AM)
If your faith need somebody else to sustain it , maybe is not yours entirely but some other peoples faith that you embrace. The TRUE faits should never dies in your heart if you are attending the services or not !

That's certainly true if you're feeling strong in faith in that moment of time, but most people I feel at some point in their lives go through a "low patch", and no matter what your religion or faith is, I don't think that you can ever underestimate the power of friendship and prayer offered up for you by like minded religious friends and members of your place of worship. Sometimes this is all that's needed to up hold you in your faith in times of depression or doubt.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2007 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Church Attend Necessary Is

I believe God commands his children to go to Church not because he needs our worship (even thought he has required it from us), but for our benefit, so that we may be edified by others of the faith.
He asks us to attend church so that we can be taught and so that we may Testify that Jesus is the Christ, and to testify of the saving power of His blood.

When one testifies of the Savior in a group(Church) the Holy spirit can manifest to all that what is said is in fact truth. All are strengthened in that way.

I also have the belief that Church is a way for God to bless his children through us. God did not put us here to learn about God independently of others. We are here to learn about God in order to love and serve our fellow man (and vice versa).

The TRUE faits should never dies in your heart if you are attending the services or not !

Even when we have achieved a certain level in our faith we are still required to build up our brothers and Sisters in order to maintain our faith.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Is It Necessary To Attend Church?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,