Does Money Make You Happy?

Does Money Happy - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 18th Nov, 2004 - 7:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Be honest, when you get your pay check, a lump sum, or a bonus, do you feel renewed?
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2004 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Does Having Money Make You Happy?

Many work their whole lives to obtain money and possessions, in the end, are you happy for it?

international QUOTE

TURNS OUT IT'S TRUE: MONEY REALLY DOESN'T BUY HAPPINESS

Everyone has heard that "You can't buy happiness," But that doesn't stop many of us from working long and hard for more money.
Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2004 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Happy You Money Does

I wouldn't say that I'm "renewed" when I receive an unexpected bonus or windfall of money. (It can actually make me anxious, sometimes, trying to figure out what to do with it...) I usually feel very grateful for anything I receive that makes living a little easier. Something extra generally goes toward something necessary that I've been putting off, or ends up in savings. I dont' spend a lot of "extra" on frivolous things. Although, maybe I'd be happier if I did smile.gif

IMO
Roz

25th Oct, 2004 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Does Money Make You Happy? Health & Special Psychology

Money does not make me happy but brings a smile into my face and make my life easier but I will not say that's happiness, since my family is what really makes me happy. Now, this doesn't mean I do not like money because I do (who doesn't??) but my inner happiness have nothing to do with material possesions.

25th Oct, 2004 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Happy You Money Does

Hehe, I'm only in highschool, and although my sister does work, I don't really feel the need to, because what am I going to do with it? I don't have some grand thing I would like to save my money for, and for all of the little things, like computer games or books, my parents can buy for me. For me, money still doesn't mean a thing. I guess it'll change, though, when I'll have to buy my own things. Remember, money makes the world go 'round wink.gif

26th Oct, 2004 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Happy You Money Does

Getting a lump sum of money in my experience has only led to spending it on a debt, or a large purchase. Unless I win the lottery, I would say there is more anxiety with money than anything else.

27th Oct, 2004 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Money could make getting to happiness easier, but not the actual source of happiness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2004 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Does Money You Happy

I know a multi-millionaire who says, having been on both sides, "Money is a problem whether you have it or you don't." It's true. Fortunately, I'm on the "don't" side right now, so when I find "THE RIGHT GIRL," I will know she loves me for ME and for not what I have, since I have nothing. But to answer the question, I always mentally translate money into time and effort, so an unexpected gift gives me a little less anxiety about how I am going to pay for school or food or whatever, but does not make me 'happy' by my definition.

18th Nov, 2004 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Does Money You Happy Psychology Special & Health

Money in and of itself does not make me happy. It's the security that money provides that makes me happy. While it would be nice to have millions it would not make me any happier. I am happy knowing that I have enough money to keep a roof over my head, enough food, and have the necessary bills paid. If after all that I have money left over, well that's nice but it won't make me any happier.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Does Money Make You Happy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,