Star Trek Into Darkness

Star Trek Darkness - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Sep, 2013 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Star Trek Into Darkness
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Star Trek Into Darkness

Star Trek Into Darkness

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Star Trek Into Darkness"?

Star Trek Into Darkness
Star Trek Into Darkness (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2013 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Darkness Trek Star

Star Trek's light still bright

It's a hive of activity on the media trip for the new Star Trek Into Darkness movie, as people brandishing clipboards and stop-watches bustle about a plush hotel on Sydney's waterfront. We print journos get the after-lunch slot so, by the time Zachary Quinto and Chris Pine enter the business suite, they've been performing for a full morning of filmed interviews. Ref. Source 9

5th Sep, 2013 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek Into Darkness Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I felt I was entertained after watching Into Darkness. I was surprised that this was in fact the introduction of Khan. The funny thing about these prequels is their ships look way better than the ones that are supposed to come after. I also thought about the irony in simulating Spocks death through Captain Kirk's.

> TOPIC: Star Trek Into Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,