Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight & Gina Dejesu Found - Page 6 of 7

Ohio officials say two prison guards falsified - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Oct, 2013 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
  Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight & Gina Dejesu Found Missing after a decade
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight & Gina Dejesu Found - Page 6

Michelle Knight, one of three women held captive for a decade by Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro, entered the courtroom after a break in his sentencing hearing today. She is giving a statement now.

A relative of victim Gina DeJesus addressed the court a short time ago. She also spoke to Castro in Spanish.

A statement also is being made on behalf of victim Amanda Berry.

Castro pleaded guilty last week to 937 counts, including murder and kidnapping, in a deal that dropped a possible death penalty in exchange for life in prison plus 1,000 years. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Found Dejesu Gina and Knight Michelle Berry Amanda

Kidnapping victim Michelle Knight told her captor, Ariel Castro, during his sentencing hearing, "You took 11 years of my life away. ... I spent 11 years in hell. Now, your hell is just beginning."

Knight, the only one of the three victims to appear at the hearing, said she "Will overcome what happened" But Castro "Will face hell for eternity." She said, "I will live on. You will die a little every day." Ref. CNN

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight & Gina Dejesu Found History & Civil Business Politics

Describing himself as a "Very emotional person," Ariel Castro said during his sentencing hearing that "These people are trying to paint me as a monster and I'm not a monster. I'm sick." Ref. CNN

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Found Dejesu Gina and Knight Michelle Berry Amanda

Ariel Castro -- who pleaded guilty last week to keeping three women captive in his home for more than a decade -- has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. During Thursday's testimony, a series of law enforcement officials and psychiatrists painted a grisly portrait, detailing years of sexual, emotional and physical torture Castro forced upon his victims, including binding them with chains, repeated beatings and putting a gun to their heads. Ref. USAToday

7th Aug, 2013 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Found Dejesu Gina and Knight Michelle Berry Amanda

I was wondering what they were going to do with Castro's House of Horrors. They should make it a play park now:

international QUOTE
CLEVELAND - Demolition crews began tearing down Ariel Castro's former house of horror Wednesday after one of three young women held captive there for 11 years brought a bundle of yellow balloons in memory of other missing children. Ref. Source 2

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3228 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2013 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight & Gina Dejesu Found

Ariel Castro, who held three women hostage in Cleveland for about a decade, killed himself in prison, authorities told CNN affiliate WOIO.

Castro was sentenced last month to life in prison without parole, plus 1,000 years.

Castro pleaded guilty to 937 counts in a plea deal that allowed him to avoid the death sentence.

Castro abducted Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry and Georgina "Gina" DeJesus separately in a two-year period starting in 2002, authorities said. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2013 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Amanda Berry Michelle Knight & Gina Dejesu Found - Page 6

Although its kind of suspicious to me that he had everything in place to allow him to commit suicide in prison it is a relief for all his victims that he no longer lives.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2013 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Amanda Berry Michelle Knight & Gina Dejesu Found Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Ohio officials say two prison guards falsified logs documenting their observation of Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro in the hours before he killed himself. A report from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction says video indicates no checks were done on Castro at least eight times the afternoon and evening before he died. Castro hanged himself on Sept. 3. Ref. CNN

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight & Gina Dejesu Found

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,