Ayodele Introduction

Ayodele Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th May, 2013 - 11:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th May, 2013 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

Ayodele Introduction
A Friend

Ayodele Introduction

My names are [..], I am from Nigeria in West Africa I am happy to be part of this Online International Discussion. I have done a lot of research on General Religious Studies and all I see is confusion every were mostly in Africa. [Thanks] for giving me the privilege to be part of this forum, I need everyone assistance to change this view and problem in Africa.
[..]

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: No full names. Check your grammar. Do not make references to deity as an expression unless in a direct way in the Religion based Boards.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2013 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ayodele

You Are Now A Member Of The International Community!

We hope that you can become a vibrant contributor to the Topics here. Please keep in mind the Rules and Policies you agreed to before becoming a Member. In case you need a reminder I have placed the vital links at the bottom of my Post.

Using a mobile? If you need Mobile support please choose the "Dialup / Mobile" Skin from the drop down menu at the very top of this page.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Here are some links to important parts of our Community:
MOBILE version | Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 4th May, 2013 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Ayodele Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User IP flagged as Spammer, account to be monitored.

> TOPIC: Ayodele Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,