4d Printing

4d Printing - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Aug, 2018 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th May, 2015 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

4d Printing

4D Printing

Of course we all know of the possibilities of 3D Printing but what about the 4D version? 4D Printing allows those with the technology to print a device and then have that device change after based on heat, chemicals, and so forth. In other words with 4D Printing they can create 'flexible' items. Thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2015 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Printing d

Hard part here for me is application.

So you print off a bowl from which you eat your soup and buy the time you finish the bowl due to temperature heating up and cooling it turns into a plate. Might be good for picnics so why not.

Scary part is I could make some cool items to smuggle on a plane which then could morph into a knife or gun with a side of bullets.

13th May, 2015 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

4d Printing UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes, the evil minded will see this as a tool for their dark pleasure. This was also presented as an 'option' in the documentary I saw for it. I believe the issue will be the chemical composition of the material being used as 'ink' for the 4D printer thus making it a hard find. Probably they will have to restrict the use.

15th May, 2015 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Printing d

Restricting the use and regulating it is a great idea but the darker elements will always finds a way. No worse then dirty USSR bombs.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2018 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Printing d

World's first-ever 4D printing for ceramics. A ground-breaking advancement in materials research by successfully developing the world's first-ever 4D printing for ceramics, which are mechanically robust and can have complex shapes. This could turn a new page in the structural application of ceramics. Source 3t.

> TOPIC: 4d Printing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,