Smudge Introduction

Smudge Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Oct, 2004 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (29) »
Young and vibrant and very involved
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 53

Smudge Introduction

Hello. I'm Jonathan, and I'm new to this forum. I reached it through google, and am interested in the RPG part. I'm a sophomore at Gunn highschool, California. Hope this site will prove nice

~smudge.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2004 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Introduction Smudge

Welcome to the forum!

Understand this Villager... Many a brave lad and las have come here in times past seeking adventure, but they were never up to the task at hand. Wilt thou also run like a coward? Thou must do the following to be an RPGer here:

1. Post no less than 30 constructive messages!
2. Keep an activity rating of no less than 75%
3. You should be AT LEAST 16 years old and intellectually vibrant
4. Read and show you understand (by the way you post) this thread on: Good Posting!
5. Diligently read the gaming rules for the RPG you wish to play
6. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question.
7. If you cannot handle the above then feel free to DELETE your account.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer ALL the questions, and save it!

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2004 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye

Smudge Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you very much knight.

I think I'll be up to the task. Only one question - what does 75% active mean? 75% of what?

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2004 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
Charm: 226

Introduction Smudge

You will see, beside each message, some basic information about yourself. This includes your participation rate.

Participation rate consists of how many messages you post, per day. 3 messages per day equals 100% participation. If you don't post any one day, but post 6 another, you will still have 100%. If you post 30 (constructive) messages on one day, then you would have a "bank" for 10 days. Some of us (like me) have missed some time, and it is taking a long, long time to get back up to 100%.

The participation rate is designed to make sure that only active, contributing members of the forum get to participate in the RPGs.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2004 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye

Introduction Smudge

Thsnk you!

ah, ok. More questions. What is Charisma points, and what can you do with your "bank"?

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2004 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Smudge Introduction

Welcome. If you take the time to read the FAQ Board you will find all your questions are answered. This way only things NOT covered in the FAQ board can be asked here, but I can promise you 95% of your questions can be answered there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2004 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye

Smudge Introduction

Thanks again! I didn't realize there is a whole board of FAQ, I read only the one about constructive messages. Well, I'll go read the rest!

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2004 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Smudge Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

A belated welcome, Smudge! We're glad to have you here. Please do update your profile so that we can know more about you. I see you've begun posting around the forum, that's great! We welcome your participation here, and I look forward to more of your posts.

Roz
(who once had a cat named Smudge)

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: Smudge Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,