Joe Bidden Visit To Trinidad And Tobago

Joe Bidden Visit Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th May, 2013 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Joe Bidden Visit Trinidad Tobago
8th May, 2013 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

The US Vice-President will be visiting Trinidad on May 27th. What do you expect from the visit and do you think Jack Warner FBI investigation will be touched at all during the meeting?

international QUOTE
Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar welcomes the visit of United States. Vice President Joe Biden and Mrs. Biden to Trinidad and Tobago. The Vice President's visit will take place during the week commencing May 27, 2013 when he will also visit Brazil and Colombia.

The bilateral meeting between Trinidad and Tobago and the United States will focus on collaboration in a number of areas including citizen security. This will be followed by a meeting with regional Heads who have been invited by the Prime Minister to discuss issues such as the collective efforts to promote economic growth, energy interdependence, and development in the Caribbean. Source 3

Joe Bidden Visit To Trinidad And Tobago (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2013 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Visit Bidden Joe

Joe Biden In Trinidad

Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA is planning a trip to Trinidad and Tobago during the last week of May, 2013. Apparently the aim is to secure the friendly relationship between Trinidad & Tobago and the US. Joe Biden will also visit Colombia and Brazil during his trip.

27th May, 2013 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Joe Bidden Visit To Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Vice President Joe Biden is supposed to come into Trinidad & Tobago tonight but there is a delay. The authorities have not told us what is causing the delay.

27th May, 2013 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
The authorities have not told us what is causing the delay.

Should they? Why is his visit such a big deal that they want to cut the priority bus route and I don't get why the media is highlighting that his wife is going to visit a chocolate factory? So? What they are going to report next? How many times their brush their teeth or eat? Steups.

28th May, 2013 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

I had to pick up my nephew today earlier from school because they closed at 1:00pm because of Bidden's visit. I couldn't believe how the traffic was around the Savannah by the American Embassy. Was all this necessary? My goodness I thought it was ridiculous.

28th May, 2013 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

I almost couldn't get home from work because one man wanted to go down the bus route. You all wouldn't believe the amount of people there were on the main road waiting for a maxi to get home courtesy Mr. Joe Biden.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2013 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Joe Bidden Visit Trinidad Tobago

The man should of come in by boat, parked by the Hyatt and had his meeting one time. Either that or call it a holiday like they did for Obama. This place too small for this kind of commotion.

29th May, 2013 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Joe Bidden Visit Trinidad Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

That is true, but we can't extend the land in Trinidad and Tobago to make it bigger, that is how it is. I hope Joe Bidden was able to try to help Trinidad and Tobago soon because these two islands right now has so much problems to deal with.

> TOPIC: Joe Bidden Visit To Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,