Brazilian Jiu Jitsu In Trinidad

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th May, 2012 - 9:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad Jiu Jitsu School
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2004 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi!

I'm moving very soon to Trinidad and I'm looking for a bjj school. Can anyone help me?
I've been looking on the web for days, but didn't find one.

Cheers,
mayu

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2004 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Jitsu Jiu Brazilian

I believe this was answered in your intro thread. Try looking it over there. We also have a Combat Survival board if you are interested in this kind of thing.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2005 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

If at all possible can you provide a link to his intro thread so that I too may receive an answer to his question. His question is actually the reason I found this site.

thanks.

2nd Feb, 2005 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Have Trinidadians been watching the ultimate Fighting Championships? Why this sudden craze in Brazilian Ju-jitsu? I do not know any particular school that teaches it, but I am sure there are those who try to mimic the style since the Gracie Brothers have a unique set of instructional videos. Knowing some Trinidadians they will apply it to their existing style.

By the way, Martial Arts is specifically discussed in this Board: Source 1

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu In Trinidad (Hover)

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2006 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Try the Martial Arts Institute located at 213 Eastern main road, El Dorado, there is also a phone number if you want.. They do Brazillian Jujitsu ,Judo and Taekwondo. I am not a student of that school but they are the only school I know of that do BJJ.. hope that was helpful.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2011 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Name: Marriott

Comments: Did you find a school for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? Judo is strong in TT.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2012 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Trinidad

Name: Jay

Comments: On my way out to Trinidad for a funeral. Got worlds coming up June 2, 2012. Need some good training while I'm out there. Packing my gi [and] purple belt under Relson Gracie.

> TOPIC: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,