Warner/Ferreira

Warner/ferreira - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Apr, 2013 - 11:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Nov, 2003 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Warner/Ferreira

I'm looking for the parents of Reuben Sylvester Warner, born in Watertown, SD 30 Mar 1909.

Also interested in John or Juan Ferreira from Portugal, born 10 Jan 1895 and emigrated to Massachussetts sometime thereafter, married Rose Schnelk from Germany.  Possible date of death is Nov 1989.  And any information on Rose Schnelk, which the only information I have is her name and who she married.

Thank you!

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2003 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

WarnerFerreira

Farseer, I can put up a genealogical page for you with that information. I have found from having my own how many people you can contact that way. Just send me about two paragraphs of what you want said and an Email address that you want to display publicly.

8th Dec, 2003 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Warner/Ferreira Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Wow, JB -- that's very kind of you! I'll put together something later this week. I might have to talk to some folks here later about translating Portuguese smile.gif

Roz

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2003 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Warner/Ferreira
A Friend

WarnerFerreira

FarSeer I just received this from one of my lds consultants list sites. There are a lot of names but the Werner could be another spelling of your Warner. It is worth a look.

TITLE: Gaussmann´s Family Genealogy page
DESCRIPTION: My name is Ricardo Gaussmann, I am 45 years old and I live in San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentine.In this genealogical page I want to put all the data about my ancestors that I have found in different sources: family records, Internet, microfilmed church records. My Grandfather, Friederich was born in 1885, in Egelsbach, state of Hessen, Germany. In October 1919 he got married with Anna Mina Godelmann, who came from Berghausen, Baden Wüertemberg. They had two children, Luise and Friederich, and then my grandmother died. In 1929 he emigrated with my father and my aunt to Brazil, and then they came to Argentina. He lived here until 1971 when he diedAs far as I know, the surname Gaussmann starts in Egelsbach in 1670 when Philipp Werner Gaussmann, got married with Margaretha Reiss. Philipp was born in Langen, Hessen. His parents were Philipp Gaussmann (1604-1688) and Margarethe.The surnames included in this family tree are: Anstatt, Anthes, Arias, Bauer, Berbert, Berg, Bernhardt, Betz, Breidert, Bretsch/Bretzsch/ Pretsch, Bullhäuser, Christ, Closs, Cramer, Daubert, Dröll, Ebenz, Enderle, Engel, Falck, Felsch, Fernández, Finck, Forschler, Frank, Frei, García, García Patao, Gaussemann/Gaussmann,Geiger, Gerich, Germudt, Göckes,Godelmann, Gremelmeier, Grho, Gross, Haas, Haass, Heck, Helfmann, Hellmansperger, Henndt, Herth, Hess, Jacobi, Kirschner, Knörs, Koch, Kohl, Kopp, Körber, Krafft, Kühn, Künn, Kuntz, Kunz, Lamp, Lamprecht, Löffel, Loos, Martínez García, Metzger, Meyer, Müller, Mussgnug, Nau, Negro Frías, Petry, Quintanilla,Quintanilla Martínez, Quintanilla Vaca, Reiss, Reñón Martínez, Reñón Sevillano, Ringwald, Rothweiler, Rüger, Rüster, Rüsters, Schlapp, Schmidt, Schneider, Schröder, Schrodt/Schroth, Schuchardt, Schwartz, Schwarz, Schweitzer, Siebler, Stolz, Storck, Straup, Sulzmann, Vaca Vidal, Walther, Walz, Wälz, Wannenmacher, Weber, Weigel, Weiss, Weissig, Weiterstäter,Wenz, Werckmann/Werkmann, Werner, Wesp,Wetter, W!ollhardt, Würkmann, Zimmermann.
URL: Source

16th Dec, 2003 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

WarnerFerreira

Thank you AGene! I know what you mean, every lead has to be followed. My own surname has several different spellings. Thank you for the head's up!

Roz

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2013 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Warner/Ferreira

Name: For Rube

Title: Rube

Comments: Reuben's parents were Gilbert Ira Warner, born in Ohio in 1866 and died in LA in 1943, and Mary Jane Ingle (Engle).

The Warner blood line then goes back to George Ira Warner and Martha M. Churchill (1826-1871). (That Churchill line goes back to England, the oldest I can find is William Churchill (1500 - 1598) Born in Catherston Catherston Leweston, Dorset, England. William married Mary Cruese and had 3 children. He passed away on 12 Mar 1598 in Catherstone, Catherstone-Leweston, England. That Churchill blood line leads to Josiah who was born in England in 1610, married Elizabeth Foote, presumably in England, immigrated to the colonies, and died in Connecticut in 1686. That line ultimately lead to Martha's father, Sylvester Churchill (1788-1875).

George Ira Warner's father's name was Reuben. We're not sure where he was born in 1782, but he died in 1839 in Thompson, Geagua, Ohio. We don't know who his father was, but these parents of Gilbert Ira Warner, father of Reuben Sylvester Warner and 6 or 7 other older kids, named their eldest son Reuben Sylvester Warner after both of their fathers (the oldest Reuben had died in 1839, 10 years before the eldest child of George and Martha Churchill's eldest child was born, Reuben Sylvester Warner. They had 10 children, the next to youngest being Gilbert Ira Warner, the father of your Reuben Sylvester Warner born in 1909 in Watertown, South Dakota. Gilbert named his youngest child (of 7 or 8) Reuben Sylvester Warner after his eldest brother of the same name, and after his grandfather Sylvester Churchill.

Now we know that that eldest Reuben Sylvester Warner was born in 1849, and we know he had 4 children: Berthie May (1873-74), Delmer (1875-?), Adella (1877-?) and albert (1879-?) with his wife Samantha Honeywell (1852-?). Like the rest of his clan, we do not know when this Reuben Sylvester Warner passed.

It's hard telling whether that Reuben Sylvester had already passed or not when your Reuben Sylvester Warner was born in 1909.

Your Reuben had 6 or 7 siblings and was the youngest of the kids born to Gilbert Ira Warner and Mary Jane Ingle (Engle)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Warner/Ferreira

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,