RaulDrake Introduction

Rauldrake Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th May, 2005 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
The Romanian Patriot
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2005 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 445
Flag Posts: 552
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 19

RaulDrake Introduction

Hi!
My name is Raul.
I'm a 31 years old and I'm from Romania.
I'm a dentist and I have my own practice.
I really like role-playing games and I heard about this forum from rpghost's forum.

P.S.:I loved m&m 6 to 9, neverwiter nights and morrowind

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 20th Apr, 2005 - 7:47pm
Signature: life's a journey, not a destination - s. tyler
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2005 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction RaulDrake

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

Understand this Villager... Many a brave lad and las have come here in times past seeking adventure, but they were never up to the task at hand. Wilt thou also run like a coward? Thou must do the following to be an RPGer here:

1. Post no less than 30 constructive messages!
2. Keep an activity rating of no less than 75%
3. You should be AT LEAST 16 years old and intellectually vibrant
4. Read and show you understand (by the way you post) this thread on: Good Posting!
5. Diligently read the gaming rules for the RPG you wish to play
6. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question.
7. If you cannot handle the above then feel free to DELETE your account.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer ALL the questions, and save it!

For further help on Creating Your Character:

We have recently added a unique WIZARD to the https://www.worldofmedieval.com/ page to help newbies and others get step by step information to build a character!

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2005 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.4%
Charm: 53

RaulDrake Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum, Raul!

I hope you will remain in the forum for the next scenario of Medieval, or if you are planning to join any other RPG. As Horde said, you will first need to reach thirty posts with an average of 75%, about three posts a day, not a huge burden since the forum is full of posting opportunities. You are already above 16, so that would not be a problem.

Have fun posting!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2005 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction RaulDrake

User RaulDrake, your last post in 'Your Level of Fantasy' thread was deleted because you cannot copy someone's words and then declare that it is what you want to say. This is not considered constructive. You may wish to follow-up with the points Horde gave you above.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2005 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior

Introduction RaulDrake

Persephone - I apologize.
It was my mistake and I promise it will never happen again.

Reconcile Edited: RaulDrake on 24th Apr, 2005 - 7:40pm

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 20th Apr, 2005 - 7:47pm
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2005 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

RaulDrake Introduction

User RaulDrake, Please not an edit to your message located here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....t=32#entry59752
I suggest you read the thread on constructive posting and abide by it. It is also not necessary to reply and apologize - just learn from it and move on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2005 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

RaulDrake Introduction

User RaulDrake, RPGer status has been granted to your account. Be sure to look at the various rules concerning the RPG you wish to play or you may ask for tips here.

Post Date: 6th May, 2005 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior

RaulDrake Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I created my character, but I wasn't allowed to play because a game was already in progress. I posted once on the "create your character" thread ... what should I do now? Will I be notified when a new game starts? If not, how will I know that the new game started? Shall I post again on the "create your character" thread if I find out that a new game starts?
I thank you in advance!

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: RaulDrake Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,