Read Me First!

Read First! - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Check here to see how participation in this board is recognized
28th Oct, 2004 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Read Me First!

The purpose of this board is to specifically talk about the Bible (both Old and New Testaments) and the stories therein. It is obvious that people will have various points of view, and that is fine so long as no one becomes contentious or insulting. Subjects NOT relating DIRECTLY to stories or events in the Bible but religious in nature should be posted in the regular Religions & Culture Board.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

First Read

This is a good idea, posts should specifically relate to the Bible, both old and new testament. I would go as far as saying, studying the bible for what its worth. How do other people, even of diverse faiths interpret the bible?
Is there a proper way of interpreting the bible, and how do I know what translation is the best?
How do I not take scripture out of context and therefore become another hypocrite? How can we as humanity relate to the bible, in the modern context?

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Read Me First!
A Friend

Read Me First! Revealed Bible The

Lets start at the beginning. When there were four people. Adam and Eve had two sons Cain and Abel. When Cain killed Abel he was marked and sent out into the rest of the world so others would know him. Where did the others come from? IS this the Bible stating that Adam, Eve, Cain and Able were off world beings and Cain was sent out to the earthlings?

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Read Me First!
A Friend

First Read

Yeah, there are a lot of stories in the Bible that make no sense. Or are open to anyone's interpretation. KN, that sounds as good as any. Oh, and how did they make babies? That's hard to do with no women.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Read Me First!
A Friend

First Read

I do wonder if after Cain killed Abel if Adam and Eve did have more kids. The Bible does not talk about that but after losing one son and exiling the others one would think that maybe they did.

> TOPIC: Read Me First!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,