Prehistoric Dwarf

Prehistoric Dwarf - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 6th Mar, 2005 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2004 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prehistoric Dwarf

PREHISTORIC DWARF ASTOUNDS SCIENTISTS

In an astonishing discovery that could rewrite the history of human evolution, scientists say they have found the skeleton of a new human species, a dwarf, marooned for eons in a tropical Lost World while modern man rapidly colonized the rest of the planet.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...01345%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2004 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Dwarf Prehistoric

Yes, I heard about that too! that is so cool. And they were hunting dwarf elephants!

12th Dec, 2004 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Prehistoric Dwarf UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Wow, very interesting article.

His grapefruit-sized brain was two-thirds smaller than ours and closer to the brains of today's chimpanzees

That's a really small brain yet she was able to do a lot of things like fishing and hunting and presume, be able to communicate verbally. Amazing.

7th Jan, 2005 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Dwarf Prehistoric

Many years ago I use to see these incredible shows on the TV and well when I would tell people what I saw they would think I was on drugs. so I was thrilled when the VCR came out and so I bought one. (very expensive at the time as well as the tapes). so I started to record them and now when people think I am high I say come on over and I'll show you.
Now one of the things I recorded was that around the turn of the 19 th to the 20 century when the x-ray was young some people spelunking in a cave in Colorado found a mummified body sitting on a ledge. They took it to someplace and had it x-rayed and it was a full sized male skeleton with skin on of course. and it was a adult and the hight that it had been was 16 inches.
The person took it around to places and charged people to see it. and well he made the mistake of letting a university take it to look at, and well it was lost in the shuffle. but there was many many people that has saw it and they connected it to legends of a lost tribe of pigmy people that the indians said roamed the areas many years ago.
I have other stories that I will tell about later. so for now think about this.

Message Edited!
Persephone: corrected spelling. Please use spell checker. Use uppercase letters where appropriate. Please read 'What is a good message' in the FAQ Board'

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2005 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Prehistoric Dwarf
A Friend

Dwarf Prehistoric

We have rather large brains, but scientists say that we only use about 10% of our total brain power. So to me, it is no surprise that someone with a smaller brain would still be as intelligent as we are.

There is a lot of things going on these days that make it continually more difficult to hold on to our faith. So many things out there make it so easy to say, Does God really exist? Did He really create us? Can we be sure that we did not evolve? But I am always brought back to the surpressed evidence that shows the Bible to be real, and validates numerous historical accounts held in the Bible. If these are true, then I know that the rest of His Word is true.

6th Mar, 2005 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Prehistoric Dwarf

For those of you wondering about their brains, scientists just found interesting brain features that the dwarf has had.

Scientists say its brain shape is most closely associated with that of Homo erectus. However, it also reflects some features of modern humans, including:

--A fissure near the back of the brain known as the lunate sulcus, similarly found in the modern human brain. "I almost fell over seeing this feature in something so small," Falk said.

--A swollen temporal lobe, the mid-brain area between the ears where hearing, memory, image identification and emotions are processed.

--A part of the frontal lobe near the eyes that is thought to be involved in planning and initiative-taking.

https://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/03/03...t.ap/index.html

This combination of traits is really interesting, showing how close this dwarf is to human beings, despite his small size.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Prehistoric Dwarf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,