When You Come Here - Page 4 of 5

The reasons I may log on an just peep as opposed - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 5th Jun, 2008 - 7:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: When you visit the forum on any given day and do not post it usually means...
  You did not see any interesting topics       27.03%
  You were too busy at the time       56.76%
  You lost your internet connection       8.11%
  The boss was coming around the corner       5.41%
  You forgot an appointment       0.00%
  You did not like a reply given and became unenthused       0.00%
  I usually just peep anyway       2.70%
Total Votes: 37
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
And Do Not Post It Means...
29th Jun, 2007 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

When You Come Here - Page 4

It usually means that I just wanted to take a look at the forum, to see how things are going. I haven't really felt like getting involved in strong discussions lately, so I have just let my activity rate fall over the last few months.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2007 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

When You Come Here
A Friend

Here You When

I was in Switzerland visiting my Dad for a while, and he doesn't have an internet connection. Hence I have been unable to post anything. Also, since I have come home, I have been swamped with work like I've never known. Sometimes when I get back from a stressfull day, from being at a computer screen for 8+ hours, I just can't concentrate enough to give good posts and give other people's posts the respect they deserve.
But now I'm back! And posting away!

23rd Jul, 2007 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

When You Come Here Feedback & FAQ News Community

I know exactly what you mean, I am pretty swamped right now with work and all the new professional development courses that we have to take as a staff, that most nights all I want to do is sleep and it wouldn't be fair to post anything up when you aren't thinking straight! We moved houses and just got the internet on and am slowly going through everything. So my advice is tackle everything a little bit at a time and then be back in full force!

13th Aug, 2007 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Here You When

I believe it all depends on my mood. If I am in a quiet mood, I will log on, read and not post.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2007 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

When You Come Here
A Friend

Here You When

Simple. There wasn't anything interesting. If I am here, then I have time. If I don't have time, I don't visit.

2nd Jun, 2008 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

When You Come Here

I would have to say it depends on the HOT topics usually, That at least is where I start out. I like to look through those first. But if I don't have much time I will read and then ponder them while doing other things, hopefully to return and post at a later time. There have been weeks where I didn't even get on.

My computer stays on all the time (mostly anyhow) and this forum is my home page--so it may say I am logged in and I may actually not be here. If I am here for any amount of time, I usually respond to something. There are way too many threads here not to be able to find SOMETHING I can learn or discuss.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

When You Come Here
A Friend

When You Here - Page 4

If I log on and I do not post it is because I had nothing to say to any of the current topics. But I do not see that happening any time soon. biggrin.gif

5th Jun, 2008 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

When You Here Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

The reasons I may log on an just peep as opposed to commenting are multi-faceted. Often it is just because I have still been feeling my way around and getting my bearings. Sometimes I see an interesting topic but do not feel I have the depth of knowledge to add to the conversation. Other times I like the topic but want to think about it a bit, maybe do some more of my own research before forming an opinion and commenting, afterall I would like to at least sound half-intelligent sometimes. wink.gif There are also some threads I find interesting but nobody has commented on them yet -- and I find myself a bit reticent to be the first. But I am sure that this newbie shyness won't last long. And yes there are times when I browse about and just don't see anything I want to add to.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: When You Come Here

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,