When You Come Here - Page 5 of 5

With me its all about time. I have to keep - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 19th Jul, 2011 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: When you visit the forum on any given day and do not post it usually means...
  You did not see any interesting topics       27.03%
  You were too busy at the time       56.76%
  You lost your internet connection       8.11%
  The boss was coming around the corner       5.41%
  You forgot an appointment       0.00%
  You did not like a reply given and became unenthused       0.00%
  I usually just peep anyway       2.70%
Total Votes: 37
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
And Do Not Post It Means...
29th Jan, 2010 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

When You Come Here - Page 5

None of the categories or threads that interest me are recently active, and I've read other members' posts already. Sometimes I search for other inactive threads that interest me to post in, but sometimes I'll just carry on with other things. As of the time of this post, recently, I go here at least twice a day, and usually post at least once each time, usually three or so posts each time, but I still occasionally forgo posting.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2011 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Here You When

With me its all about time. I have to keep my activity up to stay in WOM but at the same time I really do like reading what people say and the questions they ask because its things I haven't given much though too but wish I could!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: When You Come Here

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,