Favorite Game Type - Page 3 of 3

I was going to say "board" but then - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Feb, 2009 - 1:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Which game type do you prefer the most?
  Card       31.58%
  Board       26.32%
  Dice       21.05%
  Paper       21.05%
Total Votes: 19
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 26th May, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Game Type
A Friend

Favorite Game Type - Page 3

I like Upword. Easier to score than Scrabble and with the added fun of being able to build up your tiles to 5 high

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Favorite Game Type
A Friend

Type Game Favorite

I'm 50/50 on Dice and Card but a particular game popped into my head first, so dice it is.

Yahtzee! biggrin.gif

8th Jul, 2008 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Game Type Reviews RPG & Card Board

I tend to like board games more because of the visual aspect. The ones they make now with all the mazes and stuff make it more exciting, but then again cards are easier to deal with since everyone doesn't have to be hurled together to get to the board.

9th Jul, 2008 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Type Game Favorite

I like card games best because if you have a deck of cards there are dozens of games you can choose. And you can play everything from solitaire to multiple player games. Second, would be paper games. I like games where you have to think and use your mind. Solving puzzles is a challenge I love. Third, is board games. They are a lot of fun with the right people. Dice games come in 4th. They usually are more games of chance than skill. Though they can be fun in the right circumstances.

13th Feb, 2009 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Type Game Favorite

I was going to say "board" but then I really like RPGs which require "paper", so paper wins. Besides that I love the look and feel of a board game.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Favorite Game Type

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,