Favorite Game Type - Page 2 of 3

I love dice and paper games. I really love - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 24th May, 2008 - 2:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Which game type do you prefer the most?
  Card       31.58%
  Board       26.32%
  Dice       21.05%
  Paper       21.05%
Total Votes: 19
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
22nd Apr, 2005 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Game Type - Page 2

1. Card 2. Board 3. Paper 4. Dice
I wasted a lot of my nights as a student playing "wist"... I'm not very proud of that now.
Lately, I play RPG's. I finished Might and Magic 6 to 9 and Neverwinter Nights(my favorites)

Reconcile Edited: RaulDrake on 22nd Apr, 2005 - 7:14pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2005 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Game Type
A Friend

Type Game Favorite

For my money, the finest three games ever devised by human ingenuity are 1) contract bridge (provided everyone at the table takes it seriously and plays to win - it's no more for incompetents than harpsichord-playing is); 2) shogi (Japanese chess), which is great fun even if you play it badly, but even more rewarding to play well, and more tactical than the western game, since you can't really win by playing for a favourable endgame; and 3) miniature wargaming, which is an absurdly fussy and frustrating hobby, but looks sooo pretty if you paint your figures with a little reference to history, and is lots of fun even if you're no good at it at all.

Post Date: 21st May, 2005 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Game Type
A Friend

Favorite Game Type Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm a board game fanatic and own WAY too many of them. boardgamegeek.com is a website I visit a couple times a week to get info, alternate rules and extras for many of the board games I play. My top 5 list of games would be:
Puerto Rico (a game with a unique mechanic that is fascinating to play...very strategy intense)
Settlers of Cataan (probably the most popular non-Parker Bros./Milton Bradley game there is)
Lord of the Rings (by Reneir Knezia. Fun in that the group plays against the board so all players have the same goals and aren't competing against each other)
Mystery of the Abbey (a Clue-like game that is exceptionally "themed" You are a detective monk in search of a killer in the abbey)
Ticket to Ride (by Alan Moon. Great gameplay, high strategy/low luck, the game can be exhilerating and maddeningly frustrating in the span of a single turn)

A new game I'm keeping a close eye on is Days of Wonders "Shadows Over Camelot" Looks VERY promising!

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2005 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Game Type
A Friend

Page 2 Type Game Favorite

I love board games! I am a classic fan. I love monopoly, clue, backgammon, etc. One of my latest favorite games is Malarky. It's not necessarily a board game. It's a lot like Balderdash, so I've been told.

15th Mar, 2006 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

Type Game Favorite

Upword is a great board game. It is like Scrabble but you can build up as well. Scoring is easier than scrabble

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Game Type
A Friend

Favorite Game Type

I love board/dice games like Axis and Allies or Risk. I think they are the best games invented but I love statagy games, even if they are on like the x-box/PS2 ect. but that wasn't an option.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Game Type - Page 2

Card and dice games were the staple growing up they were portable and easy to look after. At home board game and card games where the main ones.

Outdoor games in summer lawn dart the real one were great fun. Mostly the old stick and ball or out in the back 500 acres of bush. I do not want to explain the madness that occurred there.

Post Date: 24th May, 2008 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Game Type
A Friend

Favorite Game Type Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I love dice and paper games. I really love paper and dice used together as one game. I spend a lot of time in a fantasy world setting. Right now I have four no wait five games going on at once. Sometimes it is hard to keep track of them but it is fun none the less. I do think of some things for my gaming world while I am at work. Sometimes it gets me out of a tight spot much to the GM/DMs surprise at other times it just gets me deeper into it. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Favorite Game Type

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,