Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

Type and Value
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Class D12 & D8

Treasure D12 & D6

RPG Dice Roll RPG Dice Roll

As a GM / DM will you use this type of dice to administer your next campaign? If you have already used this dice type then please tell us each side's option.
Image from Gamersattic.com

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2009 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

D and D Class

I wish I had something like that when I used to DM. One roll for kind of treasure and the other for what its worth how cool is that.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Class D12 & D8
A Friend

Class D12 & D8 Reviews RPG & Card Board

I have not seen this type of dice before but I will probably not go out and buy them. I like to make my treasures different each time as I see fit.

5th Feb, 2009 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

D and D Class

I think this would be fun for a person with a thief pocket picking, or breaking into a house. I think most of the dice are there to just cut time in preparation by the DM.

12th Feb, 2009 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

D and D Class

I think I'd prefer to roll percentage or even D1000 to randomly determine most of the things adorning the faces of all these different dice (and why ARE there a dozen different posts which would have been better as one?), mostly because you can find or make your own tables with varying probabilities, giving each a slot or range of a certain percent, rather than the much broader static range, say of the D6, where each side is about 16.6% likely to come up.

And I agree I'd probably use normal dice with a chart on paper to determine most of that if I DID use those sided dice - but I'm poor and don't buy much stuff.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Class D12 & D8
A Friend

Class D12 & D8

I like using many different dice to come up with different values for a treasure. Starting with percentiles shows how much you may get or how little you will get.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Class D12 & D8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,