Politically Correct - Page 4 of 5

Well I am one if Jeff is over weight or short - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jun, 2010 - 11:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Are we all the same? I think not...
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2008 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Politically Correct
A Friend

Politically Correct - Page 4

Wow, there are a lot of smart people on here. I like the explanations.

Watch this please. Defector explains.

Source 7

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 7th Nov, 2008 - 7:22pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2008 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Politically Correct
A Friend

Correct Politically

I think that video is full of trash. I do not think they did what they wanted to do at all. If they were so powerful and all that why did the old soviet union collapse on itself and a new Russia is slowly emerging?

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2008 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Politically Correct
A Friend

Politically Correct History & Civil Business Politics

I think that video is full of trash.

Could be. But communism didn't fall like we think it did. And there are many russian Communists that have been given jobs by our government for a long time.

I don't know who the guy is yet, but the video made a lot of sense to me with what is currently happening. You got to admit that this PC has virtually destroyed this nation/nations and sissified us to the point that we wont even defend our freedom of speech.

7th Nov, 2008 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Correct Politically

I find so many politically correct terms are not even appropriate for what they are used for. For me I say if ye be Jamaican or Chinese so be it. We all are created with strengths and weaknesses both racially and individually so be it. I likely is because we grew up for generations under different climates demand us to adapt or change.

I loves me frozen mukluks because when some green tree lover gets in the way of my chain saw I can kick him real far away.

I was told if you can not say something nice say nothing at all. So I will just stick to it and will comment on a person as a person not assuming his or her traits for that race.

Nice people live every where.

If ye think we are born equal other then in human rights me thinks ye be blind. Shoot two fellas here have me beat by a hundred pounds of muscle. I have the same rights as they but when it comes time to move the fridge do look them up please!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

7th Mar, 2010 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Correct Politically

One question about political correctness. Does anyone ask the people that are in the group that we call (place name/term of group here), like do we ask "little people" whether or not THEY what to be called a little person? The sad answer is no. Do you say about an average person, "There is Jeff, an average person"? If not, then why is it ok to refer to someone, "Jeff, a little person"¦ a handicapped person"¦ an obese person, etc . . ."

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

30th Jun, 2010 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Politically Correct

international QUOTE
...whether or not THEY what to be called a little person? The sad answer is no.

How can you go around asking every group on the planet what they should be called and then categorizing and remembering that? There would be updates to that list daily with an impossibility of any one human keeping up with it.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2010 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Politically Correct - Page 4

Good point Debate I also would like to add to that is this; If you have ten people from any particular sector they all will likely chose different tags they would like to wear. So how can you please them all?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Politically Correct
A Friend

Politically Correct Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Well I am one if Jeff is over weight or short or a different color of skin I would just say, "Hey there goes Jeff". That way I do not have to worry about him being offended unless he does not like his name. Then we may have a problem.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Politically Correct

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,