Your Smile!

Your Smile! - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 11:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Are you afraid to open your mouth?
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2004 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Your Smile!

Imagine having a great face and a terrible smile, or is that really possible? Question here is... what do you think about your smile?

Your Smile!
Your Smile! (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2004 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Smile Your

I have a nice smile. My teeth are straight and white. Even my dentist comments upon them.

I am lucky about my teeth being straight that is just how they grew, but I am diligent about taking care of them. I brush regularly and I floss every day.

I also use a product to keep them white. It helps that I don't drink coffee or tea, both substances that are notorious for staining teeth. I don't smoke either, which is another cause of yellowing teeth. I use a product for whitening that was recommended by my dentist. He gave me a medical explanation for why teeth get yellow as we age, even if we don't have any of the habits mentioned above.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 25th Mar, 2004 - 6:24pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Your Smile!
A Friend

Your Smile! Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think I have a nice smile and I have been told that i have a great smile! But for some reason in most of my photos i usually smile showin no teeth. I have straight teeth! Any advice on how to open my mouth to smile more ?

27th Apr, 2004 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Smile Your

I have straight teeth! Any advice on how to open my mouth to smile more ?

Well actually the photographer should guide you as to what you should do for the photo: smile, open your mouth, look to the left, etc. If you tell him beforehand that you want some shots where you show some teeth then he can find poses during the session that look the way you want. The other tip is to do your facial poses in front of the mirror. See how you look and when you find an expression that you like then remember it - practise it.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2004 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Your Smile!
A Friend

Smile Your

Thanks for the tips! I will definately practise in the mirror and try to focus on smiling! I will also let the photographers know that i would like some shots that showcase my smile!

Nicole

15th May, 2004 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Your Smile!

Nicole, I think it is very important for you to take pictures smiling and showing your teeth because even though you have straight teeth, a person doing a casting may wrongly assume you do not, just because you don't show your teeth. undecided.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Your Smile!
A Friend

Your Smile!

I like my smile. I think it is nice, in part due to the fact that I wore braces for 4 years in Jr. High and High school. I have white, straight teeth as well and I also use a product to whiten them, but I use it very infrequently. I think it's possible to have a pretty face despite what someone's smile may look like. The biggest thought for me to have is to be happy with what I've got and do my best to enhance my looks, especially my smile.

Offtopic but,
I have heard the saying, "Fake it 'til you make it." In connection with this thought, I learned a long time ago that those who put a smile on their face, no matter how they are feeling, can actually change an unhappy mood into a happier one. I have experienced this and though it hasn't always worked, it is always worth trying and I am grateful for the times that smiling has helped me to feel better. So I always try to put on a smile.

23rd Feb, 2005 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Your Smile! Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I don't have a very photogenic smile, hence the reason for all the serious pictures that are taken of me. My teeth are not the straightest, so that doesn't help the situation. I think I look better not smiling than I do smiling, but my wife is always commenting on how serious I am, and that I may scare people away because of that. I smile when around friends or family, but hardly ever when in public.

> TOPIC: Your Smile!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,