George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 19 of 28

Of course, if he would stop spending us into - Page 19 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Jan, 2008 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 28 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (28) »

?
Poll: Do You Think Bush is 'Right' In Decisions He Has Taken?
  Yes, 100% on the money       6.67%
  Yes, but only some crucial ones       20.00%
  Not really, good only on small decisions       20.00%
  No, he is making big mistakes       53.33%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
What can we expect from Pres. Bush for the next four years?
George W. Bush - The Next Move Related Information to George W. Bush - The Next Move
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2007 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 19

Vetoed

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush, in a confrontation with Congress, on Wednesday vetoed a bipartisan bill that would have dramatically expanded children's health insurance.
Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2008 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Move The Bush W George

Name: Helper

Comments: Hi, President Bush is a Good Man, What America Desperately needs.

I know a Good Man when I See and Hear one

Source1: Observation my own

14th Jan, 2008 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

What makes Bush a 'good' man? Are you one of those that believes that politicians cannot lie? This must be the first time I read someone say they think Bush is anything good.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2008 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Page 19 Move The Bush W George

Name: Helper

Comments: Well for one He's a Republican, and a Professed Christian. Which speaks volumes of his Character. Why? Firstly,In "General" Republicans represents all the Good Character of America, What do I mean? Take notice which Groups, are connected with the "DEMOCRATIC" Party, Anti- Christians, Pro-Abortion, Same Sex Marriage, Anti-Prayer in schools, Gay rights, A.C.L.U., Anti-Bush, Anti-Vietnam,Hollywood, Anti-Iraqi War, Anti-Flag, Remove God from Pledge of Allegiance, Remove "In God We Trust" from our Money and the LIBERALS, on and on These Groups all are IN or support the "DEMOCRATIC PARTY"...I'm asking You not to Believe me, Go and check it out for Yourself and see if it's True or not....President Bush has done a great job in PROTECTING AMERICA, Has there been any TERRORIST ATTACK ON AMERICA SINCE 9-11? None, Nada. If the Democrats win the Election then do an Early Withdrawal as they plan (CUT and Run)Heaven help us... Just some of the reasons BUSH IS A GOOD MAN! Nice talking to You...Helper

Source1: My own observation

14th Jan, 2008 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Move The Bush W George

Congress is ladling riders onto just about any spending bill that is passed. The millions in "ear marked" expenditures for things not even related to the bill are sickening and I think it is good that Bush is vetoing something finally. As for his spending, I tend to agree with Mr. Greenspan in that President Bush has been about as close to a liberal in spending as any Democrat and that he really did not support those conservatives that voted him into office for a second term.

I do believe that he will not bring back the troops in his term. It is obvious that the buildup has worked to a great extent (it did not solve all problems, but things are undeniably better) and he does not want to see a regression back to status quo at the end of his term. That is pretty much why I do not expect a significant troop withdrawl (maybe a couple of thousand, just to say he started troop withdrawl, but no significant numbers).

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2008 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move

A Boost For The US

President George W Bush says he will work with Congress to introduce a package of measures - worth 1% of GDP - to boost the US economy.
Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2008 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move - Page 19

Bush has big plans for final year

WASHINGTON - When President Bush delivers his last State of the Union speech to Congress Monday night, he'll be stealing a page from Ronald Reagan's playbook. Two decades ago, Reagan, in his last address to Congress, focused on legislation, not legacy. "If anyone expects just a proud recitation of the accomplishments of my administration, I say let's leave that to history," he said. "We're not finished yet."
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/20...p=DailyBriefing

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2008 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move
A Friend

George W. Bush The Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 19

Of course, if he would stop spending us into the ground and making things like NAFTA permanent, then we wouldn't be in this predicament! Stop selling us out to the world Bush! Stop spending more than we make! Stop getting loans from communist countries to finance YOUR WAR!

> TOPIC: George W. Bush - The Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,