George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 24 of 28

I was watching Bush at the end of Inauguration - Page 24 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Jan, 2009 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 28 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 

?
Poll: Do You Think Bush is 'Right' In Decisions He Has Taken?
  Yes, 100% on the money       6.67%
  Yes, but only some crucial ones       20.00%
  Not really, good only on small decisions       20.00%
  No, he is making big mistakes       53.33%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
What can we expect from Pres. Bush for the next four years?
George W. Bush - The Next Move Related Information to George W. Bush - The Next Move
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2009 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 24

"An Unconscionable Legacy" - Veteran White House Correspondent Helen Thomas on the Bush Presidency

President Bush held his final news conference Monday. Bush fervently defended his record, saying he made the nation safer following the 9/11 attacks, rejected the idea that the nation's moral standing has been damaged over the past eight years and defended the government's response to Hurricane Katrina. We speak with veteran White House correspondent Helen Thomas. She's the most senior member of the White House press corps and has covered every president since Kennedy.
Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Move The Bush W George

Bush backs record in final speech

President Bush strongly defends his record in office during his farewell television address to the American people.
Ref. Source 3

17th Jan, 2009 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

Bush as a healer, now that is unique. I certainly see him as an instigator, not really a healer.

Frist says 'Bush saved 10 million lives':

Former Senate majority leader Bill Frist, argues in a CNN op-ed on Friday that "a legacy of President George W. Bush will be that he saved 10 million lives around the world. ... The bottom line is: George Bush is a healer." Ref. Source 5

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2009 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move
A Friend

Page 24 Move The Bush W George

Now that his reign is over I think that this is a thread that can be locked. I for one think he can to do nothing more to harm the US or any other nation.

17th Jan, 2009 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Move The Bush W George

Actually when I made that last post I was thinking that, but his reign isn't over yet, we still need to see what his 'next' move is after his two terms in office, whether it be to continue as a 'healer' or otherwise.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2009 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well I am in agreement with you that I will never look at him as a healer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2009 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move - Page 24

Well his "next move" will to say "good-bye". I hope we never go through this again.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

21st Jan, 2009 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 24

I was watching Bush at the end of Inauguration of Pres. Obama, and he looked taken aback. His wife was teary. He was truly feeling the 'power' going from him. Some how I feel pity for him, not sure why. Certainly a end of an era.

Texans welcome Bush back

MIDLAND, Texas - Former President George W. Bush went home Tuesday, a move that pleased both a crowd that showed up to welcome him and a nation that polls show was happy to see him go. In Midland, Bush backers whooped and hollered their support. In Washington and New York, Bush detractors sang the derisive "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye."
Ref. Source 4

+  « First of 28 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 

> TOPIC: George W. Bush - The Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,