George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 25 of 28

George W. Bush Reveals His Biggest Failure - Page 25 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2010 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 28 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 

?
Poll: Do You Think Bush is 'Right' In Decisions He Has Taken?
  Yes, 100% on the money       6.67%
  Yes, but only some crucial ones       20.00%
  Not really, good only on small decisions       20.00%
  No, he is making big mistakes       53.33%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
What can we expect from Pres. Bush for the next four years?
George W. Bush - The Next Move Related Information to George W. Bush - The Next Move
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move
A Friend

George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 25

He was probably taken back because he was thinking of how he could stay in power. Now he has to look at the oval office from his living room.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2009 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Move The Bush W George

I couldn't believe it when I heard that (former) President Bush and his wife were actually *booed* at the inauguration. Tacky, tacky, tacky, people. Classless behavior. And I was glad that so many showed up in support for him when he got back to Texas. Love him or hate him, he was President of the United States of America, and he deserves some respect.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

22nd Jan, 2009 - 7:37am / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

Looks like the love on inauguration day that greeted GWB and Laura made a visit to a memorial for GHWB in Texas.

Source 5

With this maturity level, it makes me wonder if the gentleman even realized that it wasnt GWB that that statue represented. He must be exhibiting the feeling of loss that comes when the icon of all your failures has been taken from you. I so do hope he finds another replacement for all his pent up anger of failure...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 25 Move The Bush W George

Yes I agree that booing the out going president was not very nice. I also heard a few chants of "no more bush" in the crowd as they were getting ready for everyone to make it to the podium so that our new president could be sworn in.

I am happy that he was well received in texas as he helped a lot of oil people get rich in the past eight years.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2009 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Move The Bush W George

President Bush Will Leave Strong Pro-Life Legacy on Abortion, Bioethics Issues

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Americans may have their dispute with President Bush on other political issues and those disputes may have led them to support pro-abortion Barack Obama for president. But top pro-life leaders say Bush will leave behind a very strong and lasting legacy as a champion of the pro-life cause. During his administration, President Bush saw abortions decline to historic lows and he made history himself by signing the first measure to ever ban a form of abortion. Every pro-life leader LifeNews.com contacted showered Bush with words of praise. "President Bush's conviction that innocent human life deserves respect in law and culture runs deep," Concerned Women for America president Wendy Wright said. "From signing pro-life laws, instituting pro-life regulations, to promoting pro-life international policies, he faced vicious opposition yet did not relent. Bureaucrats worked to undermine and thwart his policies, sometimes working hand-in-hand with pro-abortion groups and hostile media. But he was not deterred," she said. Bill Donohue, the head of the Catholic League, agreed. "George W. Bush will be remembered as doing more to build a culture of life than any president," he told LifeNews.com.
Ref. Source 7

17th Dec, 2009 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

This is David Letterman's recap on Bush's "Moves" I thought you might like to remember:

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2010 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move - Page 25

How Bush Tried to Stop Predatory Lending
By Mike Whitney

Bush acted as a pitchman for the financial industry to attract a larger pool of applicants to keep the securitization flywheel running at full-throttle. It didn't matter to him that the wave of foreclosures would end up devastating black and Latino communities across the country. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2010 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 25

George W. Bush Reveals His Biggest Failure Was Not Privatizing Social Security
By Elyse Siegel

Former President George W. Bush signaled on Thursday that he sees not privatizing Social Security as his greatest failure from the eight years he served in the White House, the Chicago Tribune reports. Ref. Source 6

+  « First of 28 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 

> TOPIC: George W. Bush - The Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,