George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 5 of 28

I think Bush has started to mend a few fences - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Nov, 2004 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (28) »

?
Poll: Do You Think Bush is 'Right' In Decisions He Has Taken?
  Yes, 100% on the money       6.67%
  Yes, but only some crucial ones       20.00%
  Not really, good only on small decisions       20.00%
  No, he is making big mistakes       53.33%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
What can we expect from Pres. Bush for the next four years?
George W. Bush - The Next Move Related Information to George W. Bush - The Next Move
25th Nov, 2004 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 5

QUOTE (Hiestand2000 @ 20-Nov 04, 11:00 AM)
Have any of you seen Bowling for Columbine, or Farinheit 911? Those are very good movies and they display alot about the way GWB is. An is only my personal opinion but I stand by the fact that he doesn't know what he's doing.

I saw the movies, too, and I don't think that's what they're trying to display. I think they're trying to show that Bush does know what he's doing, only it's wrong.

And I agree - although I'm overall against Bush, I think he has a very firm stand on everything, part of what made him win the election.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move
A Friend

Move The Bush W George

I am not able to vote yet but I think Kerry should have won....Bush is non-deserving of the title president because of everything he is doin wrong for the U.S
most people would call me a fool for 1. cause I am Canadian (and proud of it) 2. Because I am underage. But no matter I think Bush has been wrongly elected.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

George W. Bush - The Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

Bush was elected in a democratic election and the majority of Americans voted for him. So what is all this anti-democratic stuff all about.

I personally would have preferred Kerry, but the people spoke and now we in Canada must work with the Bush administration, after all, the US is our greatest trading partner.

We In Canada will be receiving Bush in Ottawa Tuesday and Wednesday in Halifax. Demonstrations are planned (as usual). Most of the demonstrators haven't a idea why,and against what they will be demonstrating for. The leaders of most groups are professional agitators, with the same old message ie; down with imperialism and capitalism. The US need not be offended, these groups sing the same song wherever they go to demonstrate.

The hot topic in Canada, is our participation in star wars. Close to 80% of our population are against our participation.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Move The Bush W George

President Bush nominates Kellogg CEO Carlos Gutierrez to be secretary of Commerce, administration officials say.
Ref. https://CNN.com

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Move The Bush W George

At the expense of repeating myself, I think Bush will need to move towards a more flexible international policy. Bush seem's (recently) quite adamant about solving the Paslestinian /Israel conflict. To do so, he will need international cooperation and a stiffer stand towards Israel's shoot them and ask questions later policy. In other words, far more diplomacy and less brutal military actions.

Where Bush is really going to alienate the rest of the world, is his obsession with star wars. This anti-missile shield in nothing more than an open door to the increase of nuclear weapons. Bush could be the man responsible for starting a new the cold.

Bush's other big handicap, is that people across the planet see him as a war mongol and very dangerous one at that. He will need to get rid of that image, but Bush , in my mind, he is a war mongol and therefore he will not be able to get rid of the image. The sad thing, with Bush's election, all Americans have been branded the same.

Reconcile Edited: MrB on 29th Nov, 2004 - 6:28pm

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2004 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge will announce his resignation today CNN has learned.
Ref. www.cnn.com

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2004 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move - Page 5

It is nice to see that Bush is in Canada. Maybe a reaching out to the international community has begun.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2004 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

George W. Bush The Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

I think Bush has started to mend a few fences and we hope he succeeded.

The meeting he had with our PM (Martin) today, apparently when very well and the chemistry is good between the 2 men.

Hot topics were not mentioned, ie the anti-missile shield

Reconcile Edited: MrB on 30th Nov, 2004 - 10:05pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (28) »

> TOPIC: George W. Bush - The Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,