George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 6 of 28

This really should not be a surprise as Bush - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Dec, 2004 - 9:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 28 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (28) »

?
Poll: Do You Think Bush is 'Right' In Decisions He Has Taken?
  Yes, 100% on the money       6.67%
  Yes, but only some crucial ones       20.00%
  Not really, good only on small decisions       20.00%
  No, he is making big mistakes       53.33%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
What can we expect from Pres. Bush for the next four years?
George W. Bush - The Next Move Related Information to George W. Bush - The Next Move
1st Dec, 2004 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 6

I was hugely surprised to see that Tom Ridge is stepping down! What is that all about?? I've got my ear to the ground, so to speak, in some of my other forums to see who/what/why/when... There is quite an amazing shakeup happening in the Bush administration.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2004 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Move The Bush W George

I would expect that Tom Ridge has about had enough of the abuse. There is also a lot of evidence that he was only planning on one term in office.

You may have noticed that Tom Ridge, John Ashcroft, Condoleezza Rice, and Donald Rumsfeld have all been high-profile targets over the last few years. The MSM has been particularly vicious in the constant attacks on all of them, as substitutes for the well-hated Presdent Bush.

I certainly wouldn't want to put up with any more of it. Just think, Colin Powell, who the media love because he is viewed as a "moderating" force against the "fringe" Bush, has had enough of it. Tom Ridge is the epitome, along with Ashcroft, of the whole National Defense structure, which the Left hates with a passion.

I really don't think that there is anything going on here, except for people who have had enough of this kind of life.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

George W. Bush - The Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

Why is this man in the White House? The majority of Americans did not vote for him. Why is he there? And I tell you this morning that he's in the White House because God put him there for a time such as this...
-- Lt Gen William Boykin, speaking of G. W. Bush, New York Times, 17 October 2003

Worse Than Ashcroft:

Bush's new attorney general helped write the Patriot Act and supported torture
Ref. https://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0448/hentoff.php

11th Dec, 2004 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Move The Bush W George

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 1-Dec 04, 11:01 AM)
I was hugely surprised to see that Tom Ridge is stepping down!

I read in CNN it's because he discovered his nanny and householder had immigration problems! shocked.gif' /><!--endemo-->  Is that really a reason to step down? </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>

<p><SPAN class=International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

11th Dec, 2004 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Move The Bush W George

It isn't Ridge that is stepping down because of these problems, it is Bernard Kerik, the nominee for Ridge's position.

This is a problem because one of President Clinton's nominees for a cabinet position was defeated by the Republicans for the very same problems. The difference was that she knowingly circumvented the immigration laws, while it appears that Kerik didn't. However, with Kerik being the nominee for the cabinet position specifically tasked with enforcement of immigration laws, there certainly is an appearance of conflict of interest.

It is too bad that this has happened, as he would have been an excellent choice. But at the same time, I admire him for his integrity.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

11th Dec, 2004 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move

I think Kerik had no choice. How can we trust him to control illegal immigration for the country if he can't even control it within his own home. I find it hard to believe he didn't have some suspicion that his nanny was illegal, but maybe it is true. In any event, you must be untouchable in this regard, in my opinion, if you are to hold such an important position for our nation.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2004 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

George W. Bush The Move - Page 6

TIME NAMES BUSH 'PERSON OF YEAR'

After winning re-election and "reshaping the rules of politics to fit his 10-gallon-hat leadership style," President George Bush for the second time was chosen as Time magazine's Person of the Year.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...13596%2C00.html

20th Dec, 2004 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

This really should not be a surprise as Bush has clearly been the most influential person of the year, above any other. 'Person of the Year' doesn't really mean he was the most loved or respected, it just means he was a very popular subject of conversation this year. I don't think anyone can argue that point.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

> TOPIC: George W. Bush - The Next Move

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,