Forum Arcade Champion - Page 2 of 3

I doubt I could get enough FP to become the - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 21st Jan, 2013 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Were you ever the overall Champion of the Forum Arcade?
20th Dec, 2005 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Champion - Page 2

Bwren, I think you are mistaken on a couple of points and on others you are correct. Firstly, the Arcade was not always with the current scores, it used to be that every six weeks I would reset it. Then, we changed that to every four months it would be reset. By reset I mean all games were set to zero and there were no champions. Only some months ago we decided to keep it with current best scores and no reset, that is actually discussed in another thread within this Board, look for it.

You are however, correct on some games giving the first to play them as Champion. However, that is only for some few games and it goes both ways to whomever wins. For example, it is not like I reset the Arcade and then try to win all those games secretly. Usually a big announcement is made and everyone has the opportunity to be both the first and get their name shown right away, but they are not as desirous of the title as me or some others so their lateness causes them to loose out. Now there are also some 150+ games in the Arcade of which I am only Champion of 48 of them at present, that is only 1/3, seems like there is still a lot of room for another Champion, but alas, there is not, so I still have to bask in the glory wink.gif

Lastly, I will give you time, maybe a long time or should we say a very long time *evil laugh*, but let it be known that no one could do it in 2005.

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2006 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Champion Arcade Forum

As current arcade champion I also hold the most crowns by near 20 games. I have a few wannabes talking trash about it yet they are not near my status. This includes even former champions. In fact, it includes the champion that I dethroned myself. I must say that all of that time I spent playing video games as a child must be paying off. *And my mother said that my gaming would never do me any good in the real world.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2006 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Champion
A Friend

Forum Arcade Champion Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I too have been the champion before. But despite the post being started by Latina, this thread stinks of JB all over it! Why hast thou fallen? Well we all have excuses, no time, no FP, family matters, and they are all valid excuses. The fact is I'm not champion any more, but no body can take away the fact that I held it. No matter how long JB held it, or how many crowns Bwren has, I was still champion for a few weeks. I still went unchallenged until Bwren upgraded and got his forum points, just two weeks after I had transferred my FP to my sons account so he could play. And I will hold it again one day, don't know when, but I will. Its not like Bwren scored so high it he can't be beat.

7th Oct, 2012 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Champion Arcade Forum

Before I removed the Forum Arcade I was the Champion for a very long time, and I say that in all humility of course sneaky.gif I have recently reset everything in the Arcade so now is the chance to see if you can beat the best in the world.

7th Oct, 2012 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Champion Arcade Forum

This time I will be champion of the arcade! Before back in a few years ago, I was just an amateur, but not anymore! sneaky.gif

12th Dec, 2012 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Champion

international QUOTE
This time I will be champion of the arcade!

You sure are taking long to achieve it, I guess its because I am the current Champion with so many of your games and other games under my belt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2012 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Champion - Page 2

That's because it is very hard to gain FP so because of that so I will obviously take long to play arcade after accumulating FP.

21st Jan, 2013 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Champion Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

I doubt I could get enough FP to become the overall arcade champion but I will try to hold the games I do have.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Champion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,