Having Children When You Don't Have...

Having Children Don' T Have - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Oct, 2015 - 11:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

I've heard that it's next to abuse to have children when you don't own your own home and single, is that true?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have Dont You Children Having

No I would not say that. Many people can have a child when they are single. Having a home is not a requirement if you have the room and a place for the child to be safe. IF you have the money to support a child then I say that there is nothing wrong with a single woman wanting a child.

11th Feb, 2009 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Having Children When You Don't Have... Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Abuse is a good word. I see single mothers pregnant with children and on the dole. What are they thinking or not thinking. The kids often look like orphans.

11th Feb, 2009 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

No, I don't think is abuse. There are many great single mothers and some of them are better moms than the ones who are married. Having your own home is not a requirement either as KNtoran said. There are many big families who rent.

11th Feb, 2009 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Have and loving a child and doing the nest you can for them is what counts. Many great children come from single parent homes and one that come from homes that only ever rented are proof enough of that.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2015 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

When fathers leave, children are four times more likely to fall into poverty

Dads may just be the key to fixing child poverty. And that may require parents to resolve marital conflicts. Ref. Source 6g

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Oct, 2015 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Having Children You Don't Have...

It may not be abuse but if you can't properly take care of yourself do you think it will get easier when you have children? Something to think about.

16th Oct, 2015 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Having Children You Don't Have... Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

As to this article I must state I hate the title When fathers leave" How about when couple can't work out relationship issues and break up.

It takes two to tango and if one partner bails then yes the entire family will have to fight harder to survive.

After all how do you take a house hold income which was likely just enough to run one household and then expect it to support two separate house holds.

I think we waste to much money on studies that your grandmother would have answered in two seconds while knitting. Can you not picture her looking over her glasses and peering at you like your not quit all there And saying "And how well do you see this working for your children. Y'know it was not always so good between me'n Grampa."

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Having Children When You Don't Have...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,