Central Intelligence Agency - CIA - Page 4 of 6

The CIA has always been a spy industry that - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Feb, 2017 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Also known as the CIA
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2016 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Central Intelligence Agency - CIA - Page 4

CIA meddled in 'hundreds' of elections: Ron Paul :

"The American people should be worried about the influence of our CIA in other people's elections, I mean probably hundreds. It's constant," he said, even going as far as to allude to "Domestic assassinations" the CIA has allegedly taken part in. Ref. Source 7d.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

CIA Agency Intelligence Central

12 million pages of declassified CIA files now online

THE CIA has shared more than 930,000 once-classified documents online, with UFOs, hauntings and secret government operations included. Ref. Source 8u.

20th Jan, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Central Intelligence Agency - CIA History & Civil Business Politics

I wish I had time to read it all specially the stuff they did on UFO research and extra sensory abilities.

Do other countries do this? Sometimes I think we sell out ourselves by giving more information than we should about what we are interested in.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Central Intelligence Agency - CIA
A Friend

Page 4 CIA Agency Intelligence Central

I believe most countries have dabbled in such from time to time, especially those with plenty of national resources to devote to projects with no guarantee of return. Germany and Russia were also known for many such "Side projects" at one time.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

CIA Agency Intelligence Central

Trump reportedly shouted at CIA director after hearing intel reports are being withheld: CBS:

According to previous reports, intelligence operatives were said to be holding back the information because they believe any information given to Trump will find its way to Russia. Ref. Source 6c.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think the CIA is doing our new president a disservice by with holding information. They feel they are protecting the people by not releasing it but unless we know what it is then maybe they are just seeking more ways to further control us by keeping us in the dark.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Central Intelligence Agency CIA - Page 4

I really dislike the CIA. They are behind so much meddling world wide it is as Rand Paul said laughable that we are complaining about people meddling in our elections. There is no way to know how many the CIA has interfered with. Now they are showing that they know more than the American public. They are trying to protect us from the rightfully elected president. That isn't how this is supposed to work.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Central Intelligence Agency CIA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

The CIA has always been a spy industry that thinks they are above the law. There are numerous movies out there you can watch that kind of brings to light the things the CIA can and would do. Some is far fetched but I think a lot of it can be seen in how they deal with people and now what they are doing to our new president is basicly tying his hands.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Central Intelligence Agency - CIA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,