Magic Eight Ball

Magic Ball - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th May, 2006 - 6:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2004 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Magic Eight Ball

Humans love to get answers to questions as easy as possible, even if it comes from a Magic Eight Ball. Do you have one? Do you know how it works?
Ref. https://8ball.ofb.net/procedure.html

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2004 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Ball Magic

I dont have one but I have used one before, for fun! I dont believe in relying on an 8-ball for providing answers to questions in life. The concept of the 8-ball is simple in that there is a floating octahedron suspended in fluid that has different answers on each side. If you turn the 8-ball over one of those sides comes to the surface and that is the answer to your question. Good for fooling around with, not to be taken seriously!

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2004 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Magic Eight Ball
A Friend

Magic Eight Ball UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I'd have to agree. It's something that I might use to decide what pair of shoes I might buy, possibly to decide what's for dinner on the night in question.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2004 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Magic Eight Ball
A Friend

Ball Magic

I never had the actual Magic 8 Ball, but I did have the Star Wars version. It was a liquid filled Yoda. It was fun just to ask it stupid questions, but I never saw it as anything but random responses.

Yes, the responses were written in Yoda's reverse speech pattern.

Post Date: 14th May, 2006 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Magic Eight Ball
A Friend

Ball Magic

Magic 8 balls are fun to play around with. I don't believe there is any real predicting power in them. I think its just fun to shake without a question and see what shows up. Its also fun to use it to give answers to other peoples questions. In fact, I have been thinking about taking one to work for when I get asked questions. I will just shake the magic 8 ball then give them an answer! That will take allot of stress out of my job for sure!

> TOPIC: Magic Eight Ball

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,