Public Toilets In Switzerland

Public Toilets Switzerland - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th May, 2008 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2004 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Did you know there are public toilets in Switzerland with two way mirrors? Would you be able to use one of these even though no one could see you?

Ref. https://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/toilet.asp

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2004 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Switzerland Toilets Public

I would have a hard time using one of these because even though I knew no one could see me, the perception that "I can see them so they can see me" would still be there.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2004 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Public Toilets In Switzerland Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That could be fun! There is a feeling of power knowing you can see everybody but they can not see you.

21st Dec, 2004 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

If I knew that I couldn't be seen, that would be fine with me. No problem. I think it is a great idea to have these mirrors. When I go to a public bathroom now with my grandson in tow, I always make him stand up against the door so that I can see his feet while I am in the stall. Sometimes he isn't real good about not moving. He likes to play the "can you see me now, Gramma?" game with me. I worry that someone might snatch him up while I am taking care of my business. With these mirrors in place, I could watch him and not have to worry as much.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 21st Dec, 2004 - 12:36pm

Post Date: 18th May, 2008 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

For more Information about Switz Travel please see the Switzerland Index.

> TOPIC: Public Toilets In Switzerland

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,