Firefox - Page 3 of 4

I love Firefox, its one of my favorite browsers - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Dec, 2014 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Firefox The ultimate challenge to IE?
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2014 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Firefox - Page 3

Mozilla kills Firefox browser for Windows 8 Metro

Shipping a final version of Firefox for Windows 8's "Metro" Environment "Would be a mistake," The vice president of Firefox concludes, because of the tiny number of users. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2014 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Firefox

Firefox gets a revamped look and easier sync in latest beta

Don't get too comfy with the current design. It's going away in about six weeks. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2014 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Firefox Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Dating site: break up with Firefox

BAD romance. Dating site OkCupid is encouraging its users to ditch the internet browser to make a stand against its controversial new CEO. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2014 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Firefox

CEO of Firefox maker Mozilla steps down

Brendan Eich resigns following criticism for his 2008 donation in support of gay marriage ban in California. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2014 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Firefox

Uninstall Firefox

By Dennis Prager

In 31 years of broadcasting, and 40 years of writing, I have never advocated a boycott of a product. Perhaps the most dramatic example of this took place last week. The governing board of the widely used browser, Firefox, forced the company's CEO, Brendan Eich, to resign. The Firefox board had learned that in 2008, Eich donated $1,000 to the Proposition 8 campaign in California. Proposition 8 amended the California Constitution to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman. In classic Communist fashion, gay rights organizations demanded that Eich publicly recant. When Eich did not, gay rights and other leftist organizations called for a boycott of Firefox. Firefox immediately forced Eich out. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 2nd May, 2014 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Firefox

Firefox 29 with revamped Australis interface rolling out

Firefox's visual overhaul finally gets official with Firefox 29's Australis interface. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2014 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Firefox - Page 3

I use Firefox when I want to go on the internet, and it is of course, much better than IE because Firefox is more secure against things like Viruses and other unwanted programs. However, the problem I have with Firefox is that it blocks all of things and even if I go to options to change that it doesn't work. Anyway, it is a nice program to use.

16th Dec, 2014 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Firefox Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

I love Firefox, its one of my favorite browsers when I'm on my laptop and I'm not forced to use the ones on my mobile. Firefox has so many addons and plus its way more attentive to security.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Firefox

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,