Are You Heard?

Are Heard - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Apr, 2005 - 8:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Sitting and complaining or doing something about it.
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2004 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Are You Heard?

Are you heard or do you let others speak for you?

First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up, because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.
-- Pastor Martin Neimoller: Concentration camp Survivor

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little
-- Edmund Burke

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2005 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

Are You Heard?
A Friend

Heard Are

I think its hard to be posting on this forum with out being someone who speaks their mind. I always speak out if something is wrong. Whether its unpopular or not, I want my conscience to be clear and my kids to know that I did what I thought was right and stood up for it.

If you wont speak up for what you know is right, then you cant complain when someone makes it different. I hated when people would complain about Bill Clinton, then I would ask them if they voted and they would say no. You cant complain about the current state of affairs if you do not choose to stand your ground on issues that are important to you.

> TOPIC: Are You Heard?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,