In Love... - Page 2 of 2

No one is ever perfect even if you think they - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Jul, 2006 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: No one is perfect until you fall in love with them - do you agree?
  Yes       19.05%
  No       80.95%
Total Votes: 21
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2005 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

In Love...
A Friend

In Love... - Page 2

I don't believe there is such thing as a 'perfect' match. I believe that when you meet someone and fall in love, you don't see them as perfect, you simply see past their flaws. When you look at someone, you don't see their flaws as predominantly as you did before because love blinds a person.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2005 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

In Love...
A Friend

Love In

I once met someone who I completely fell in love with. The chemistry between us was incredible as soon as we met and I eventually just fell in love. During that time I didn't see any flaws at all. I thought he was completely perfect. When we broke up we remained friends and I started to see a lot of little flaws. I still think he is perfect for me but I can see flaws in him.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

In Love...
A Friend

In Love... Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think that while a couple is in the act of falling in love, so to speak, that love somewhat blinds them. It has been my experience that once those kind of feelings have been acknowledged, that is when all the flaws start surfacing as far as partners are concerned.

When my fiance and I were getting to know each other and developing a relationship, I was so mesmerized by him that I ignored his flaws. Once we actually got together, that's when we started knit-picking at each other about our little idioms and such.

I think it's not so much love that blinds us, but the unfamiliarity of one another. We get caught up in getting to know each other and going through those emotions and feelings. I think the "rose colored glasses" come off once we have gotten used to one another and there isn't so much mystery anymore.

I love my fiance more than anybody, and even though we get into our little squabbles because of some of our flawed idioms, we accept them. Nobody is perfect, and sometimes we find ourselves trying to make each other be "perfect." We have a rule that we're allowed to smack each other upside the head, figuretively speaking, when we start doing that.

27th Apr, 2006 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Love In

I don't believe that anybody is perfect. When you are in love, I still think that you know that they may have flaws, as everybody else does, but you tend to overlook them, because they probably appear so small compared to the good characteristics that they are displaying!

In my opinion, people tend to try a bit harder when they are falling in love, because they don't want to upset the other person, or ruin something good.

27th Apr, 2006 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Love In

I guess that I simply did not read nearly as deeply into this question as many others have. Perfect in a human standard is not perfection for only one is perfect. I see a perfect person as someone who will be there in all times regardless of how imperfect a situation may be. A perfect person is someone whom has flaws that do not clash with their personality. A perfect person is simply someone in which can compliment you in every way. Seeing someone as perfect is... *In the eye of the beholder* .... I guess you could say that Love conquers all thus eliminating the petty imperfections and flaws and leaving one to see the perfect person as they love them to be.

29th Apr, 2006 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

In Love...

What is the saying "Love is blind"? When I first fell in love with my wife, I thought she was perfect, because I was blind. As we grew in love together, we began to see the flaws in each other. However, that made our love stronger, because we realized we each did not have to be perfect to be in love. While initial infatuation can almost force one to believe in perfection, no one is truly perfect in this world, and until we realize this simple truth, we really and truly are not in love.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2006 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

In Love... - Page 2

No one is ever perfect even if you think they are at the time. They may seem perfect but in time people change and then they start to annoy you at times but I've never felt true love yet so what do I know.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: In Love...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,