Us Virgin Islands Genealogy

Us Virgin Islands Genealogy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Mar, 2013 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

US Virgin Islands Genealogy US Virgin Islands Genealogical Research - St. Thomas Genealogy
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2011 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Us Virgin Islands Genealogy

US Virgin Islands Genealogy

Do you have any ancestors from US Virgin Islands or have you done any Genealogical Research in US Virgin Islands? If so, please tell us the available facilities in US Virgin Islands to access US Virgin Islands Birth & Death certificates, marriage records, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2011 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Genealogy Islands Virgin Us

Name: Wayne

Comments: hi my name is Wayne, I was born in St. Thomas US Virgin Islands. Recently I found a person with my surname St. Croix I know a little about my last name only that its a French name my family is from St.Lucia my grandfather name is George St.Croix from Anse la Raye I need help finding who is my ancestors and where they came from.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2013 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Us Virgin Islands Genealogy Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Sam

Title: West Indies research

Comments: I have found that many records regarding the Island of St Croix or Sante Croix West Indies are held within the Danish Archives due to the Islands in the late and early 18th century being owned by the Danish. Any info can only be obtained from Danish record centres. Also its an idea to check which countries owned the smaller Islands at the time of your research as they may also hold records.So unless you can visit abroad for research there is little that I know of you can do to dig deeper.

> TOPIC: Us Virgin Islands Genealogy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,