Mind Control - Page 2 of 2

Man I would so love to be able to use my mind - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 26th Oct, 2010 - 12:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
21st Apr, 2005 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Mind Control - Page 2

I do believe that it's possible for mind power to do "parlor tricks" like moving physical objects. However, as has been pointed out: If you aren't born with it, how do you develop it? How would you know if you're getting the results you want? It would take quite a lot of time and focus, I should think, before anything useful would happen, if at all.

As far as reading minds, that's another arena altogether. I'm not sure I would like that. I feel like I already have to guard my thoughts, even without anyone being able to out right read them! Perhaps someday it would be useful, as was already mentioned, to help us communicate better with each other. I guess that would be all right, as long as I could pick and choose when my thoughts are accessible.

Roz

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2005 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Control Mind

I can bend spoons, move objects ... and tell lies biggrin.gif .
Of course I can't do those things and, like Unferth, I don't believe someone can. On the other hand I do believe that you can do many things with your brain in terms of controlling your own body. I read somewhere that we are using only 10-15% of our brain. Geniuses get to use up to 20-25% of it. Considering the biological principal that function makes the form, one could wonder what's with the extra 75-90%. There's lot of potential there ... including telepathy (this I don't exclude).

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2007 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Mind Control
A Friend

Mind Control Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Same as before, warning this is opinion and opinion only. I have no education that could get close to giving a science based answer on this subject. I do believe that the human mind can affect it's surroundings, but no to the extent of our o so famous televised mediums. Levitation, metamorphosis, and telekinesis is out of the picture as well. What I do believe to be possible is the idea of energy flows, and the ability for someone trained to affect the mind and insert opinions into a selected subject. The ability for someone to make another feel or believe something is well known through all cultures and various religions. Mind control, brainwashing, whatever you call it, it's out there. Government stuff man, and I know that it is currently being employed by the army and marines. Semper Fi, laugh.gif.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

26th Oct, 2010 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Control Mind

Man I would so love to be able to use my mind to control objects. Just think of the possibilities. Is it something you just have to be like lucky to be born with or can you be trained to do it?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mind Control

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,