Here's A Puzzle

Here' S Puzzle - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 25th Oct, 2010 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Mar, 2006 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Here's A Puzzle

I dreamed that Hillary Clinton offered me a job on her staff. I would have to move to Washington DC, of course. I asked her how much the position would pay. She began to make these long, complicated calculations with a pencil and paper:

xxxx X xx.xxx (xx/xx.xxx)
xx(xx*xxx)-xx (xxx/xx.xx)
Total: $6.07 per hour

Total: $7.15 per hour

Total: $13.51 per hour

I was offended! "What? I make more money than that! Why would I work for *you* (of all people) for less than what I already make, and live in the most dangerous city in the world to boot? Forget it!"

She spoke in a sing-song voice (kind of like neener neener neener): "You'll be sorry! It's not just about the money but the opportunities you'll miss if you pass on this."

So I told her I'll go to Washington to check it out, but I was not making any commitment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isn't that the weirdest thing?

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2006 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Puzzle Heres

Seems to be this dream is about a decision you are about to make. You are already considering the consequences of the decision in the form of three options you have. The additive of Hillary may be expressing a charismatic person in your life helping you or giving you some of those options, which of course do not appeal to you. All in my little ole' opinion.

25th Oct, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Here's A Puzzle Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

That's like a dream you had long ago but just wondering if you found out what it was about? Dreams are so weird plus I didn't know DC is the most dangerous city, I thought it was New York.

> TOPIC: Here's A Puzzle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,