If You Invented A Sport

If Invented Sport - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Jan, 2005 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2004 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

If You Invented A Sport

If you invented a sport what would it be called and what 'shape' would it take? For instance would it be similar to football or golf or baseball?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

If You Invented A Sport
A Friend

Sport Invented If

If I would create a sport I would probably name it Hypersport or Supersport or something like that. It would probably be a combination of few sports like Hockey and handball.

It would be hockey as arena at which small amount of players would compete against eachother with several objects on their way of skating. (Probably it wouldn't be an ice arena.)

It would be handball as the way of play like you would carry the ball in your hand and you would have to score a goal on the opposite site of arena.

Game would be divided into quarters and each would be 10 minutes long. The goal of the game is to score as many points as possible by scoring goals. But it would be more rough sport like hockey and you could get more points by scoring a goal from bigger distance.

Maybe something like that but off course this is just a thought out of mind. I don't know if I explained well enough.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2005 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

If You Invented A Sport
A Friend

If You Invented A Sport Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I do not believe that a sport is born over night ! All the presents sports have old origins. In fact I dare you to name the newest sport invented.
My sport would be something like paintball. I think that war games could become a sport if we would not practice the real war anymore...hope that will happened soon

> TOPIC: If You Invented A Sport

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,