Howe6079 Introduction

Howe6079 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 10:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
LDS Musician and recently married!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2004 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

Member + Veteran
[?] CPosts: 433
Flag Posts: 452
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 82

Howe6079 Introduction

I am a student of Music Education and English in Colorado. I abhor emoticons, Internet slang (I.e. laugh.gif!), and thoughtless rambling. I enjoy true doctrine, meaningful discussion, and sound logic. Although I may sound square, I am quite happy and outgoing. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I enjoy philosophical discussion, but I do not have time to argue with those who twist the words of the prophets to fit their own bizarre agendas. I am happy to converse with all of you.

Reconcile Edited: JB@Trinidad on 19th Apr, 2006 - 3:59pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 14th Nov, 2004 - 8:08am
Signature: Canned music is like audible wallpaper. - Alistair Cooke
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2004 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Howe

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact with many people on varrying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. Choose 'Edit Profile'. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer the questions, save it and you will look like part of the community.

Then read: This Thread about good posting...

The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or you can also remain in the Return Missionary Section and have a look around.

If you have questions please look over the FAQ Board.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2004 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Howe6079 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi howe, welcome aboard. It seems like you know what you are looking for. I hope you have a great time in our forum and learn as much as we do here. Please feel free to check the LDS deep doctrine board, we have TONS of interesting threads for you to reply. I'm LDS_forever, an Argentinian living in the Caribbean. I look forward reading your constructive posts.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Howe

Welcome to the Forum, howe6079! We're glad to have you join us. Please feel at home here, and explore the boards. I'm sure you'll find something to interest your intellect. We welcome your positive participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Member + Veteran

Introduction Howe

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks. I look forward to participating in these forums with you.

Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 14th Nov, 2004 - 8:08am
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Howe6079 Introduction

Hey, howe -- I just wanted to tell you that I have a good friend who owns a T-shirt with your signature on it "Eschew Obfuscation"! Great phrase smile.gif

Roz
p.s. I hope you've been enjoying the Forum. We certainly appreciate your participation!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

Member + Veteran

Howe6079 Introduction

Thanks for that. I really am enjoying participating in these forums, and I will try to remain active through finals and music juries. Don't give up on me if I disappear for a few days, though!

Thanks.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Howe6079 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Howe6079, you seem to be a person with a quick mind and wise thoughts so I am giving you mature status so you can see some of our hidden boards. Ensure that you read the 'ReadMe' threads of each hidden board so there are no misunderstandings of the purpose of the boards. If you have questions just Email me about it. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Howe6079 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,