Montenegro Private Planes

Montenegro Private Planes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Jun, 2017 - 11:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Montenegro Private Planes Montenegro Private jets, aeroplane rentals, etc.
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2013 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Based on your experience what for you are the kind of Private Planes wealthy locals prefer in Montenegro? You may also like to consider how consumers in Montenegro generally select Private jets, aeroplane rentals, etc. Are Private Planes wealthy locals prefer mostly imported or made in Montenegro?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Planes Private Montenegro

Name: Rich

Title: Planes

Comments: I am considering moving to Montenegro from the U.S. I have a single engine 4 passenger plane. What are the flying rules here in Montenegro? It will be just for fun and pleasure no commercial use. Please advise or send me in the right direction. Thanks.

14th Jun, 2017 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Montenegro Private Planes Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I suggest you contact the Civil Aviation Agency of Montenegro. Here is the English version of their site: Agencija za civilno vazduhoplovstvo Crna Gora or call:
Tel: +382 20 625 507
+382 20 625 506
Fax: +382 20 625 517.

> TOPIC: Montenegro Private Planes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,