The Incredibles - Page 2 of 3

My boyfriend and I finally went to see it - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Jan, 2005 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  The Incredibles Animation
22nd Nov, 2004 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

The Incredibles - Page 2

I think that's just a way of saying that, regardless of the powers for good, there will always be evil to oppose it. That seems to be the universal plight of mankind -- to have to fight evil at every turn.

But that's a little much to put into a kid's movie smile.gif

So what it probably was showing was how happy the family was to have something they could do together -- fight bad guys.

Roz
In my opinion, of course.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2004 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Incredibles The

Yeah, it just seemed a little weird that he just suddenly appeared ou of nowhere without any prior introduction.

22nd Nov, 2004 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

The Incredibles Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I wasn't talking about that scene. I meant the very end, where an unknown being suddenly appears, threatening the land. Then the incredibles show up, ready to g=fight, and the movie ends. 

I guess I must have missed that. I was probably distracted by my grandson and ready to leave. biggrin.gif

Well, you can see how important I found it! laugh.gif

22nd Nov, 2004 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Incredibles The

It was a very good film. Pixar has the ability to make movies funny for adults and kids alike.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

The Incredibles
A Friend

Incredibles The

I have yet to see it, but I figure it will be pretty good cause it's Pixar, and they're really good at movies. The animation is always spectacular, and I look forward to seeing all pixar are movies when released, I'm not one for paying a lot to go to a move theater to watch them...but I will see it eventually.

30th Nov, 2004 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

The Incredibles

https://disney.go.com/disneypictures/incred...hero/index.html

The above link allows you to take the superheron test for the incredibles - then tells you your superhero name and strength and allows you to import a picture of yourself, which can be used for your own superhero card. My kids loved it and their pictures on the cards are great.

Message Edited!
Please don't put any HTML markings around link information. Take a look at the BB Code link on the reply form for information on commonly used tags

NightHawk

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 30th Nov, 2004 - 1:30am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

The Incredibles
A Friend

The Incredibles - Page 2

My wife finally convinced me to go see this movie. I avoided it because I generally do not like animated movies. But I was pleasantly surprised. Great story line, I would recomend it.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2005 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

The Incredibles
A Friend

The Incredibles Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

My boyfriend and I finally went to see it last night, and I thought it was wonderful! The little boy was so hilarious! I was disapointed in the little mini-movie before the actual movie. Usually they're so much better.

It's been awhile since I've seen a movie that made me laught that much.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Incredibles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,