Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief Rpg - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Part B
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2004 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

We have with us Horde, Kron, T'gron, Ariadne, and myself. I will instruct our main moves, Horde will be back-up, but the main tasks will be performed by the rest. We will set off to the appointed place on foot given by the Elders. I will open the entrance as instructed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

Ariadne has borrowed T'gron's staff to prod the steps that go down. I give her a torch to go in and look around with Kron right behind. I instruct them to prod all faces of the cave walls especially below and above.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2004 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

With Ariadne in front she will poke at the ground with her staff and all areas around before stepping. If possible, she will throw small pebbles in various parts of the room to see if it triggers anything.

Kron will be at her back followed by Maicman, they should be ready to spring for an attack if necessary.

T'gron will be in the middle, I will give guidance behind these and Horde will ensure the safety at the rear. I will also inspect the possibility of closing the entrance from the forest for which we have now gone through.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2004 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Ariadne will use her torch against the 6'x6' area to see if it a trap door. If it is then she will investigate how to open it. If it is not she will go around it and we will follow after ensuring the entrance from the forest is closed.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2004 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

I light a torch for Horde using the flame from the torch I gave to Ariadne - I pass it to Horde. We will keep moving while listening for sounds - we will then check the right passageway. Ariadne will continue her checking for traps as she walks.

21st Nov, 2004 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

As they approach the intersection knight looks around and says "I will be parting your company to go through the passage that is well lit. Horde will remain with thee in the rear. Appoint thyselves a leader to make a final decision. Explore the rest of this place and meet me at the north passage when thou art done. Ensure that you detail your plans including our meeting place. Understood?"

The party nods, and after a long discussion, agrees to have T"gron as their leader. They also decide to go to the east passageway were the light is weaker. They start moving but T"gron stops them.

"Wait," he says, and gets his scroll, ink and feather. "I need to record our travel." After he is done, the party moves ahead to the east, Ariadne still walking ahead and prodding with T"grons staff, Macmain after her, T"gron recording the way as he walks behind Macmain, and Horde in the rear.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2004 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG

Ariadne lends T'gron her short sword, and they then proceed into the room in the following order, as quietely as they can: Ariadne, Kron, Maicman, T'gron, Horde. They all have their weapons out, Kron with his long sword in one hand and club in the other, Ariadne with T'grons staff and her long sword, Macmain with his axe and Horde at the rear with his weapons drawn as well.

They quietly enter the room, ready to attack if they see an enemy.

22nd Nov, 2004 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

Into which room? You mean you proceed down the East corridor towards the opening?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,