Group Suicide

Group Suicide - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Dec, 2004 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2004 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Group Suicide
A Friend

Group Suicide

What do you thing about this https://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004541460,00.html

They say the web help them get together ... Give an all new meaning about protecting our love ones from the net..

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2004 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Suicide Group

Often, people will do things in a group that they wouldn't have the courage to complete or follow through with on their own.

For example, I am afraid of heights. I went to Knots Berry Farm with a close friend of mine. We were in the Marine Corps together (she still is in). We decided to go on this "parachute" drop ride. Well, as the ride is climbing in preparation for the drop, I am holding on tight and staring straight ahead. I noticed she is doing exactly the same thing back at me. So, I told her that I was afraid of heights and she admitted she is too! Why on earth were we both on that ride? By myself, I wouldn't have gone, but with the false sense of bravado that I felt I needed to display around her, I did. I realize this isn't the same as suicide, but I think the principal is the same.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

12th Dec, 2004 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Group Suicide History & Civil Business Politics

Wow, creepy story. I don't understand how people can get together in the net to talk about these things. cry.gif It is sad because maybe something could have been done about it. undecided.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Group Suicide

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,