Sears & Kmart Merge - Page 3 of 3

I think its scary the direction we are taking. - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st May, 2018 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Sears & Kmart Merge
A Friend

Sears & Kmart Merge - Page 3

As more and more big department stores continue to close due to dwindling sales we will have fewer and fewer choices to choose from. As people more often go to the major on line stores like Amazon and Walmart we will soon see only a few specialty places to get what you need.

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2018 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Merge Kmart and Sears

I think its scary the direction we are taking. There is too much dependency on the internet and online shopping. All it takes is a blow out of the internet and that's it… everyone is so lost and now they won't even be able to buy what they need at a local place because it won't have enough merchandise to go around. When I want something I like to go look at it, try it and make a good decision before I buy. Online its like they are telling you that you will like it but when it comes its just not what you expected. sad.gif.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Sears & Kmart Merge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,