Sears & Kmart Merge - Page 2 of 3

Sears, Kmart parent company to close another - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st May, 2018 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
27th Dec, 2011 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Sears & Kmart Merge - Page 2

Maybe the merge isn't going so well. I just got news that they will be closing down more than 100 stores across the country. People are just not buying as much as they used to to keep these mega stores open.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Merge Kmart and Sears

Sears warns that 'a substantial doubt exists' about its ability to stay in business

In a corporate filing, Sears Holdings, which operates both Sears and Kmart, says it's working to deal with a potential cash crunch over the next 12 months. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Sears & Kmart Merge
A Friend

Sears & Kmart Merge History & Civil Business Politics

Wow, how things change. When I was a kid Sears was the Wal Mart of its time. That's where the middle class went to shop. Every man I knew cherished his Craftsman tools. And for good reason, they were made to last. Now they may go under. That'll be a lot of mall space to lease out. This is what happens when a company makes consistently poor business decisions.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Sears & Kmart Merge
A Friend

Page 2 Merge Kmart and Sears

I have seen this coming for a while now as a credit card holder for sears. I have seen their credit card has been linked to Kmart for quite some time. This does not surprise me and I know that sears has been going downhill for quite some time.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Sears & Kmart Merge
A Friend

Merge Kmart and Sears

Yeah, I thought they were going down the wrong road a few times. I especially thought they made a mistake by merging with K Mart. Oh well, the one constant is change.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Sears & Kmart Merge
A Friend

Sears & Kmart Merge

Well yes and Sears has been doing a lot of change. Reminds me of that saying. "Change is for the good - but not all change is good."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sears & Kmart Merge - Page 2

Sears Holdings to close 43 more stores -- 35 Kmarts and 8 Sears -- as retail crisis continues. The department-store chain has had several rounds of store closures this year that now total more than 300 stores. Ref. USAToday.

31st May, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Sears & Kmart Merge Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Sears, Kmart parent company to close another 72 stores as sales crisis continues. Sears Holdings plans to close 72 more money-losing stores as the department-store chain tries to stem the bleeding from its long-running sales crisis. Sears and Kmart stores are likely to be included in the list of locations, set to be… Source 6q.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Sears & Kmart Merge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,